Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1
bluepigster
macrumors newbie

Fonts not installing/displaying correctly

Awhile ago I realised some of my fonts were magically missing from my microsoft word. I tried to re-install the fonts, but encountered problems with some, specifically Gotham. My system can't even read the font file, it appears weird (http://imgur.com/PK5pU) but it still can install.

Word can't read this, which is weird because I've successfully installed it before till now. Other fonts that disappeared work fine (i think) and the fonts work in TextEdit fine.

I have tried clearing font caches with FontDoctor and cleared the Word font cache file as well. Mac still displays everything weird upon installation, but TextEdit displays everything fine.

Help is appreciated, thanks.
bluepigster is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics