Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I'd love to try it out this semester. Anymore codes?

yeah, please leave me your email, I will send it your email.

----------

If you have a code left, I'd love to give it a shot - I'm an educator and these things come up all the time. Would be a godsend if it works well!

Thanks!

dlr2006 (at) mac (dot) com

Sorry to replay your too late, first you can free download it from :http://www.istonsoft.com/pdf-to-word-converter-for-mac.html , then give me your email, I will send your a code.

awillighagen

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2012
If there are any codes left I love to give it a try and see if it can help me doing my work. Please mail the code to Arno dot Willighagen at Gmail dot com

Pballer110

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010
I have been looking for a good app to do just this. I have to read alot of pdfs for school research projects and many times i need to rewrite and cite paragraphs at a time, which is time consuming. If you have any codes left i would love to give it a try. I would be sure to write a review. Thanks!
my email is: p.m.pagan@gmail.com

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
I've been a professor for some time, and many of my handouts need to be updated. Rather than retype everything, your software would save me an enormous amount of time. I know I've come late to this party, but if you happen to have an extra code available, I would greatly appreciate it. If so, you can email me at kashchei at gmail dot com.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I've been a professor for some time, and many of my handouts need to be updated. Rather than retype everything, your software would save me an enormous amount of time. I know I've come late to this party, but if you happen to have an extra code available, I would greatly appreciate it. If so, you can email me at kashchei at gmail dot com.

I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting too long, really sorry! Because I was ill and in hospital. I just read everyone's message. Sorry! I will give you the code right now. please check your email..

DCMS

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
PDF to Word

I don't have a particular good reason for you to send me a promo code other than I your next potential raving fan.

SeaPig

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Afghanistan
Conversion for Commandos

Hello-
I work in Afghanistan training Commandos on numerous Intelligence disciplines.
A lot of my material is in .pdf and it would be a godsend to convert it to word.
What do you think?
V/r
Mike

blkmac

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
I hope you are feeling much better and all is well. I honestly need the program for school. A lot of my teachers save files in PDF formats and since I take notes on my mac it would be nice to add notes to the PDF versions of the PowerPoints my teachers habitually send out. I'll pm my email.

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I have been looking for this kind of software for my job. Please send me one, hrav(at)me(dot)...

Thanks ;)

Hello, please leave me your email and I will send to you. thanks.

jyu

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2012
This would be really good for uni and converting lecture powerpoints. If you have any codes left, my email is j_yu@me.com
Thanks!

Pndrgnsvc

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2008
Georgetown, Texas
Communicate with Mother-In-Law

I would use it to better communicate with my 90 year old mother-in-law who just suffered an ischemic stroke.

**pndrgnsvc**at**aol.com**

br3nt

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2012
perfect for my studies at University! Would appreciate a code :)

k@nourl.tk

(yes, its a real one :p
You might get a notice saying you have been whitelisted but the mail will be forwarded)

Javed98

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2012
Whenever I need to convert PDF to .doc, I use PDF to Word Converter. Now understand this: file conversion is a convenience. It saves your having to retype document in Word from scratch. A converted file cannot be used as a final document. You will save yourself untold hours of frustration if you get your brain around this simple fact.
It all depends on how the document is protected.

But you can just open it in Preview and copy and paste the text. You'll lose formatting etc but you'll have the content.

Depends if it needs to be an exact copy

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I would use it to better communicate with my 90 year old mother-in-law who just suffered an ischemic stroke.

**pndrgnsvc**at**aol.com**

What is this: **pndrgnsvc**at**aol.com**[/QUOTE]
It is : "pndrgnsvc@aol.com" ? please confirm it.thanks.

ramnj

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2008
NJ
This looks like the solution I'm looking for.

I have a lot of PDF insurance documents I need to fill out that I downloaded from their website. I need the ability to fill in the blanks and to also scan forms into PDF.

If this will work for me, please send code to: ramnj150@gmail.com.

TIA,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.