Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Sep 9, 2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Broldin
macrumors newbie

Cool Book App: BookStaria

Hey guys, new to the forums, been a developer for a long time now though (Approx. 2 years), and I wanted to tell you all about one of my recent projects! Being that this community is awesome (at least what I’ve seen thus far) I thought this would be the perfect place to talk about it. I’ve developed an app, called BookStaria, and have worked on it for countless hours (100+) and it just isn’t really getting any attention. The app shows users any new releases of books and upcoming books. It allows people to rate books and write reviews.

I was wondering if anyone had any marketing advice? Thanks!

Last edited by annk; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:33 AM.
Broldin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2012, 09:23 AM   #2
Greencardman
macrumors 6502

How much pr are you doing? This seems like the sort of things literary blogs would try out and talk about. Do you send out PR emails every day?
Greencardman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2012, 10:18 AM   #3
Greencardman
macrumors 6502

Also, your app store description needs a little work. You have a line break in the first two lines, which is a no-no. Check out some of your competitors to see what they promote, as its probably a good indicator of what sells. Get rid of that line break and make sure the best part of the text fits in the space before the "more" break.
Greencardman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng