Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:01 PM   #1
jojoba
macrumors 65816

researchers: which apps do you use to organise your literature review notes?

I've been using excel a lot so far, but I'm looking into alternatives that will provide with me an enhanced version of the excel sheet format in the attached screen shot. In other words, I am looking for a program that will allow me to portray notes that I have made for lots of different journal articles side by side, so I can quickly analyse them across for certain factors (e.g. theoretical approach, research questions, journal of publication etc). (I am not looking for a general pdf management or writing tool).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-16 at 14.19.09.png
Views:	388
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	357973  

Last edited by jojoba; Sep 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: to clarify the OP and add screen shot
jojoba is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store