Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1

The disaster called iTunes 11?

Well, it seems like my worst prediction has come true: less-than-intelligent Apple designers have decided to make the iTunes for Mac UI similar to that of the horrendous, ridiculous, pathetic iTunes app for iPad.

No, I am NOT talking about iTunes 10.7, which is just a minor compatibility update for the new iDevices. I am talking about the "reinvention for the worse" of an app which, despite its currently-bloated status, is EXTREMELY easy to interact with as far as music is concerned.

Now my only hope is: can we still keep the old interface active as opposed to that POC iPad-like UI? Any advice is more than welcome.
50548 is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store