Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tigerfan41

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
That's what mine said when I first did it but now when I do it it says it can't find it. :(

Now it's saying that for mine. :( I'd try it again in the morning, since Verizon's servers may actually be a little overloaded now. No biggie as long as the phone gets here on the 21st.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
Here's what it has on the last page:

Hope it works...

i was a new customer, and mine didnt say that. weird. and i dont have greatest credit either.. hmmmm.

my status finally updated wahooo

We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012

i guess i dont have to worry about a deposit.

Maxximus

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2011
Just got my confirmation but it doesn't have an expected ship date. It does say "Deliver By: 9/14". :confused:

SR71

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
Boston, MA
Now it's saying that for mine. :( I'd try it again in the morning, since Verizon's servers may actually be a little overloaded now. No biggie as long as the phone gets here on the 21st.

Yup, now when I go to the page and fill in my info I just get a page saying the following:
Page is not currently available

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.

mhof

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2011
Orange County
That's what appeared after I submitted the order. I can't find a way to look up my order on the site now (I'm not an existing VZW customer).

im in the same boat as you... wish they would just send an email with the # that they got it or something

SR71

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
Boston, MA
So VERIZON deliverys by 9/21?

Yes. The way it's worded on the order status page is confusing. People had the same issue last year, but their orders were delivered on time.

Just got my confirmation but it doesn't have an expected ship date. It does say "Deliver By: 9/14". :confused:

Might just be a slight error. Have you tried looking at your order status to see what it says? Small tip: Don't use your order number when looking up your order status, use your PRE-ORDER number. If it says "Expected ship date: 09/21/2012" then you're good.

redb4n

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2012
Is anyone on the Share Everything Plan?
I don't really understand what I'm reading here so can someone let me know if the Share Everything plan for 6GB shared with unlimited talk and text across 3 iPhones is $200 per phone, or is that the price for all 3?

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
ordered mine @ retail about 30 mins ago, however the account is in my wifes name, and I used my credit card to pay for it. it wouldn't allow me to change the "bill to" name (it was auto populated with her name), however it didn't reject it, when I entered my credit card #, etc (though it never asked for the cardholder name, etc).

I got my confirmation email, and if I use the order status website (like others sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't), it shows that it'll be shipped on 9/21 or whatever..

so anyhow know if the credit card name not matching my wifes will kick it back? there was simply no way to change the bill to name, and im guessing since it didn't reject it (since the cc # was right, billing zip, security code, etc), that it should be OK.

also, has anyone had any pending charges, etc on their card etc

Edit: just talked to Verizon (after being on hold 40 mins), they told me the name issue won't hold it up, as long as I entered a valid cc # with the security code, etc that it's good to go. Also said they know that the orders aren't showing up sometimes, but that if you try 2-3 times they do. also said I wont see any charges on my credit card until it ships, so I guess they don't put any kind of hold on it (I know crappy sprint did when I got the 4s last year).

Jnava420

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
job well done

Got my order in through the app, was worried because my bank account didnt show anything happening not $1 or the $320 was completely untouched, i rushed to the phone trying to see if they could confirm it while refreshing trying to get to an account page finally us bank shows a pending transaction of $319.93 i think im good to go my addresses all match and the names only differ from John to Johnathan now im just trying find a reason to worry. 1 week now what do we all do??

irnini

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2012
good thinking,

anyone who has preordered through vzw.com in the past? any issues?
also what is this $20 monthly line access fee i see AFTER i purchased it. sorry im new to verizon>

Thanks

I would also like to know what's up with that $20 fee. When I preordered my estimated monthly total was $150 but when I got the confirmation email it jumped to $190 thanks to two of those fees.

rmitchell248

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2010
Liebsthal, Germany
I have mine ordered from apple.de. Got confirmation email for black 32gb 827€ with the micro usb adaptor and an extra usb - lightening cable. This is the first time though that I am concerned that I may actually like the white just as much as the black one.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
That's what appeared after I submitted the order. I can't find a way to look up my order on the site now (I'm not an existing VZW customer).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm

did you get a preorderconfirmation number?

if so use that. As other have pointed out, its overloaded. Mine shows up, if I check it again, its not. Hit and miss

----------

I have mine ordered from apple.de. Got confirmation email for black 32gb. This is the first time though that I am concerned that I may like the white just as much as the black one.

im the opposite i like the black metal, :) the black bezel looks nice.
I had the white last time. 16 gb

SR71

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
Boston, MA
Oh, okay. I guess that in my excitement, I closed out of the page too quickly and completely missed that lol.

Is anyone on the Share Everything Plan?
I don't really understand what I'm reading here so can someone let me know if the Share Everything plan for 6GB shared with unlimited talk and text across 3 iPhones is $200 per phone, or is that the price for all 3?

Should be the price for all 3. I have the same plan and ordered one iPhone 5 (my family has 4 iPhones, 1 Droid) and it says that my monthly charges will be $120.

Frasern1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2011
North Carolina
ordered mine @ retail about 30 mins ago, however the account is in my wifes name, and I used my credit card to pay for it. it wouldn't allow me to change the "bill to" name (it was auto populated with her name), however it didn't reject it, when I entered my credit card #, etc (though it never asked for the cardholder name, etc).

I got my confirmation email, and if I use the order status website (like others sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't), it shows that it'll be shipped on 9/21 or whatever..

so anyhow know if the credit card name not matching my wifes will kick it back? there was simply no way to change the bill to name, and im guessing since it didn't reject it (since the cc # was right, billing zip, security code, etc), that it should be OK.

also, has anyone had any pending charges, etc on their card etc
This is the boat I am in. Last year it was not a problem at all but I am using a different card this year. I don't think it will be a problem. I just requested a card for my dad from my banks website so that should be a safety net but I don't think it will be a problem.

I have a $1.00 pending charge from CELLCO PARTNERSHIP

Got my order in through the app, was worried because my bank account didnt show anything happening not $1 or the $320 was completely untouched, i rushed to the phone trying to see if they could confirm it while refreshing trying to get to an account page finally us bank shows a pending transaction of $319.93 i think im good to go my addresses all match and the names only differ from John to Johnathan now im just trying find a reason to worry. 1 week now what do we all do??
Did you use a Debit card? I am wondering if that's why I have a $1 pending charge instead of the whole thing.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
Oh, okay. I guess that in my excitement, I closed out of the page too quickly and completely missed that lol.

Should be the price for all 3.

mine didnt have the credit check on it. after completion. I still have mine open. Just preorder confirmation and that the email will be sent, and could take 24 hours to receive. I'm hoping i dont have a deposit

Maxximus

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2011
Might just be a slight error. Have you tried looking at your order status to see what it says? Small tip: Don't use your order number when looking up your order status, use your PRE-ORDER number. If it says "Expected ship date: 09/21/2012" then you're good.

Just checked--expected ship date is 9/21! Wooooo!

rusty2000

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2012
Somewhere out there
I successfully pre-ordered mine and I'm a new customer! I tried using that link and it tells me that my order doesn't exist.

I used this and it tells me it's going to be delivered by 9/21

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

if so use that. As other have pointed out, its overloaded. Mine shows up, if I check it again, its not. Hit and miss

----------

im the opposite i like the black metal, :) the black bezel looks nice.
I had the white last time. 16 gb

chris2k5

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2010
So glad preorders are not hectic. The iPad 3 fiasco left a bad taste in my mouth that I was hesitant to try again.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
This is the boat I am in. Last year it was not a problem at all but I am using a different card this year. I don't think it will be a problem. I just requested a card for my dad from my banks website so that should be a safety net but I don't think it will be a problem.

I have a $1.00 pending charge from CELLCO PARTNERSHIP

I called and spoke to someone, and they said it wont be an issue (which I hope is the case, or I'm gonna be real PO'd). Also I see no pending charges at all, she told me I won't see the charge until it ships, and the card that I used is kind of crappy, and doesn't really show pending charges, it just shows a decrease in the available limit (which hasn't changed since prior to me ordering), so, fingers crossed. now I can sleep for 2-3 hours before I go to work, YAY!

Ellsass

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2010

Mine is called a "pending order confirmation number", but that seemed to work anyway, thanks.

"We received your order and it is in process." - Yay! :)

"Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time." - ahhhhh why can't things every be simple and go smoothly!? :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.