Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macness

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2011
Vancouver Canada
did any of you guys reserve your phone through the rogers.com/myaccount web site? if so, what number where you?

i tried staying up, but even around 12:10am the site was under maintenance. i ended up waking up 3:00 and doing it. I'm number 462.

Better than nothing i guess:D

CristobalHuet

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2008
Montreal
****ing Bell. Just called, got through after pressing through 15 menus, asked if they have the nano-SIMs in store now, was told they have SIMs in store now, clarify if he means nano-SIMs, guy kicks me back to the main menu. :mad:

On a side note - we've been stickied! :D

HJ24

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2011
United States
Ordered 64gb Unlocked from Online Store + AppleCare+. Confirmation email at 3:08am. Delivery 9/21-9/25....hopefully the former of the 2

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
did any of you guys reserve your phone through the rogers.com/myaccount web site? if so, what number where you?

i tried staying up, but even around 12:10am the site was under maintenance. i ended up waking up 3:00 and doing it. I'm number 462.

Better than nothing i guess:D

383389_633883468221_1907438815_n.jpg

16 in line for the black 64GB...went through at about 5:35EST

mstern8

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2011
It gives the range, but there is a link that explains when estimated delivery should occur in that range. It shows a map of Canada and different coloured zone representing dates for delivery.

----------

http://store.apple.com/ca/help/shipping_delivery#delivery_date

That is the link to the delivery date map.

AMAZING!! So excited. My boyfriend ordered off of Rogers.. he is #415 and he keeps moving ahead in the line.. I hope to get mine before he gets his :p

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
iPhone 5 black 32GB

Confirmation email time is 12:00 on the nose

Processing,,,, 21-25th delivery (Zone 1)

dinapea

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Processing?

Screen Shot 2012-09-14 at 12.40.46 PM.png

I was awake just before 3
I ordered two by accident and had to cancel one this AM
My credit card got "tagged" suspicious activity

Is this what your Apple online screen says? (Or did the delay in confirming payment delay mine) I'm good either way, simply do not want to go to the Apple store next Friday!

thearc

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2011
i got my order in at exactly 12:00 PST. through the iphone app.

Last year I did the same thing with the 4s and my Phone was delivered on the Friday as promised before 10:00am in Vancouver...sure beats waiting in line.

joshualee90

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2009
Was there a limit last year in how many you can buy? I was able to purchase 3 32GB phones unlocked. I plan on flipping two of them and keeping the last one. I thought the limit was 2 per customer. Anyways if you are in the Toronto area and are looking for one shoot me a PM might be able to hook ya up ;)

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
I got my confirmation at 3:13AM EST.
Ordered a 16GB Black from Apple.ca
Didn't want to line-up this year, really frustrated with the carriers when it comes to iPhone launches. Haven't been able to log into the Rogers portal and last night it was down. Oh well, I should have mine on the 21st according to the shipping map, so I am happy. I think it is worth it to sell my iPhone 4 and get unlocked from Apple. Now I am just iPhoneless for a week while I wait and contemplate if I should have gotten white and Applecare+

dinapea

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
View attachment 357384

I was awake just before 3
I ordered two by accident and had to cancel one this AM
My credit card got "tagged" suspicious activity

Is this what your Apple online screen says? (Or did the delay in confirming payment delay mine) I'm good either way, simply do not want to go to the Apple store next Friday!

I got through the 1-800 # for apple and my order is due to arrive on Sept 21 - kicking myself for cancelling the 2nd...I could have subsidized it by selling it online (I could/would never do it though)

nerdybooboo

macrumors member
May 1, 2012
West coast PST
Hey,

I thought it would be good for a pre-order thread just for Canadians as we sometimes get out phones at different times as those in the US.

I order a 16gb white iPhone5 at 3:10am EST. According to Apple my phone will deliver between Sept 21-25.

What do others have?

I love/hate pre-ordering with Apple because it causes so much anxiety AND excitement when the phone comes all the way to Canada from China!

m.

Iphones are manufactured in China.:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.