Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dc0511

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2006
Switching from AT&T to Verizon (AT&T does not have LTE coverage in NJ, sucks).

Anyway, outside of doing a fresh restore on both the iPad 3 (White AT&T 4G 64GB) and iPhone 4s (White AT&T 64GB) am I supposed to take out the sim cards prior to selling them? I will most likely be selling via Craigslist to obtain the most money, so I just want to be as safe as possible before I get rid of these.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Switching from AT&T to Verizon (AT&T does not have LTE coverage in NJ, sucks).

Anyway, outside of doing a fresh restore on both the iPad 3 (White AT&T 4G 64GB) and iPhone 4s (White AT&T 64GB) am I supposed to take out the sim cards prior to selling them? I will most likely be selling via Craigslist to obtain the most money, so I just want to be as safe as possible before I get rid of these.

If you won't be needing the SIM cards because you're moving to Verizon, then just call AT&T and ask them what you should do to make sure that none of your information is on there.

And whenever I sell a phone, I normally get the code from AT&T to reset everything to factory defaults(including the SIM)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.