Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Awesome! Did you catch any of the shows this tour?

----------

These are great, thanks so much. Is there any way, like another user asked, to make the images a little brighter? Also would it be difficult to add a black outline to the first image? Sorry if that's asking for too much. Really appreciate the work and thanks again.

Nah, I've been to several, but none of them lately. To be honest, my interest was waning until Big Whiskey. To me that was more reminiscent of the old dMb (unfortunately, without Leroi).

I listened to a bit of their latest album to drop earlier this week and it felt like a big step in the wrong direction...again. Just felt like they had completely disqualified themselves as a jam band.

Oh well. my 2 cents. What do you think?

Last edited:

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
Nah, I've been to several, but none of them lately. To be honest, my interest was waning until Big Whiskey. To me that was more reminiscent of the old dMb (unfortunately, without Leroi).

I listened to a bit of their latest album to drop earlier this week and it felt like a big step in the wrong direction...again. Just felt like they had completely disqualified themselves as a jam band.

Oh well. my 2 cents. What do you think?

I'd agree and say that their last "good" album was BTCS. But I've been doing the tour thing for 15 years now and did 31 of the shows this year (I obviously have a lot of free time). The new album is decent, but again not one of their bests (I expected more since Lillywhite's back). I will say the tracks are much better live.

KingRevis

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
I would be greatly appreciative if someone could make a wood iPhone 5 background with this logo:

new-york-jets-logo.gif

Thanks!

antdawe

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010
Loving the separate thread or wood papers.

Gonna try a put a Manchester united logo on wood tomorrow. Too late now.

Feel free to do it for me. Lol

It's photoshop time

bigd0205

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Any chance of getting the following put on the wood background? it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-18 at 22.39.35.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-18 at 22.39.35.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 329

nyjets

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2011
CT
Here's a Rangers one I just made:

Attachments

• rangersiphone copy.jpg
    rangersiphone copy.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 422

nyjets

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2011
CT
What's your technique for doing these?

Photoshop and a quick layer is it?

Yep, you lay the logo on top of the wood and set it to either darken or multiply. Sometimes one looks better, it's all about preference.

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2009
Can someone make an wood iphone 5 Cardinals and Suns logo for me. And possibly resize the white one to iphone 5 size also? :eek:

Appreciate it so much.

Attachments

• sun2bird.jpg
    sun2bird.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 491
  • arizona-cardinals-white-words-ipad-1024burlap.jpg
    arizona-cardinals-white-words-ipad-1024burlap.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 383
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.