Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobsimmons

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
Galaxy S3: 20 million units in 100 days.

iPhone 5: 2 million pre-ordered units in 24 hours

Yeah...the S3 is REALLY a much better phone! :rolleyes:

iketeru

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2007
the fact that the best effort they can make to advertise is an attack on Apple shows that the product can't stand on its own.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
This company is really obsessed with Apple lately. Let it go Sammie.

Sidenote: The guy who says "yeah yeah but they make the coolest adapters" was on the TV show Bones!

Plays the muslim scientist.

Last edited:

StuddedLeather

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Brooklyn, NYC
"No I love the GS3. . ." Okay '3GS' Lol. Just found that little line funny.

I've never understood these commercials though, honestly who are they for? By promoting/mocking that 'other phone/company' doesn't make it's users want to switch any faster.

"We've had that for a while. . ." COOL! Your user experience still sucks so your point is null and void.

OrdnaelAvien

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
So, this is how SAMSUNG sees people who buys Apple products...

I don't think they are going to get their sympathy with this add.

PS.: The funniest part is when a voice says: Wooow...That's a SAMSUNG!!!

IamRob

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2012
Awwwwwwwwww poor wittle Samesung. Keep wasting money on your little jealousy ads that shows no comparison to the phones; only to your maturity level. Better start saving that money. With the iPhone soaring more popular with every phone released, sooner or later you're gonna need it lol. Especially that you lost over a billion dollars for copying the iPhone. Must suck living in the shadows of a supreme, superior company who has more money than the federal government.

jbyun04

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2008
Canada
I can't even count the number of times on both hands that I've wanted to share a playlist with someone. Because I've never wanted to. Ever.

kiljoy616

macrumors 68000
Apr 17, 2008
USA
Bitter, party of one, your table is now ready in the misery section.

And havent we been "bumping" for quite some time now? How the F is this new and cool?!

Well said, is this all they can do? Yes it looks like this is all they can do.

Jbokse

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Really...again?

I actually that this commercial was kinda funny last time, but they just killed it.

They are like an animal backed in a corner

naeS1Sean

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2011
Scranton, PA
Wtf. Its honestly just kind of insulting. I'm much closer to saying Ill never buy another Samsung product again rather than running out and buying a GS3. Stupid. :rolleyes:

makingdots

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2008
20120919-c211m4d87ce3eykkfrtwnqej3n.jpg

applenerd8

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2012
See what I don't like is the fact that they keep trying to push S Beam and how great it is. I went to Westfield London (the one near Shepard's Bush Station) and they had Samsung pop up stores (glass cubes...wonder where they got that idea from?) and they had their new phones. I tried to do S Beam. I found it fiddly to navigate to it. And when I finally did, I tried it out with the Samsung S 3 next to it. After waiting for a minute or two, it failed. Now what's the point of that? iPhone has had the Bump app which is widely known and used and works a charm. Have used it on numerous occasions and never had a problem.

The thing that Samsung and Android users don't understand is you can do everything on the iPhone anyway. They see the update and say "we had that ages ago", such as Panorama. So could we. I've used many an app for Panorama and they work great. The perk of having a massive app store. But the update is Apple pushing a native, built in way of these functions, so it works better. While with Android, built in doesn't always mean better, like S Beam.

Anyway, I don't like these adverts. People should focus on showing of their features and not comparing and slagging off people who use the other. Let people pick what they like and stop slagging people off who choose another option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.