Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups

Old Sep 21, 2012, 09:06 PM   #26
SpecialFX45
macrumors newbie

Apple store in the Woodlands Mall got another shipment in when I was there at 5:30. It looks to be a few hundred or somewhere close to it. Plenty of stock. They said they didn't expect this second shipment this afternoon. I don't know which carriers they received and what amount but their whole back shelf behind the counter was loaded with iPhone 5.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleKing786 View Post
No one in Houston has iPhones left.

Anyone know when the next shipment is coming in? When can i go back to store to pick one up? Ideally from Apple or AT&T stores.
As I was calling various AT&T stores in town, I was luckily enough to wt ahold of someone at the Tomball store and they got a small second batch in at 2:00. So i cancelled my Best Buy pre-order (All Best Buys were a mess)and I went to the AT&T store on 249 and Spring Cypress. I got my 64 gb and they still had a few left in all sizes and colors. Then after that I went to the Woodlands Mall to look for accessories and stuff and low and behold the Apple store got a huge second shipment. Kinda made the wind in my sail of chasing my iPhone down the drain lol.
SpecialFX45 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 03:28 PM   #27
AppleKing786
macrumors member

I keep missing the shipments. I suppose i get to wait until Monday now. Any leads on which apple/at&t store may get what shipment when?
AppleKing786 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 04:21 PM   #28
drill423
macrumors member

Made this mistake of trying out Verizon. I'm getting consistently faster speeds on ATTs faux G than on Verizon LTE, which I did not expect. I can't give up my unlimited data with these kinds of results. Went around today looking for ATT models, but they are sold out for the most part. Many apple stores have smaller capacity verizon and sprint models available, but no ATT. They said they should all be receiving shipments monday.
drill423 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 05:27 PM   #29
AppleKing786
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drill423 View Post
They said they should all be receiving shipments monday.
Thank you. Will check first thing Monday to look for AT&T iPhone 5.
AppleKing786 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups