Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups

Old Sep 21, 2012, 07:28 AM   #51
avediswolf
macrumors regular

Good Luck!

When the iPhone 4 launched, I was in line at Easton for almost 11 hours.
It really wasn't bad, the people around me were great, doing magic tricks, some good conversation, etc.

Have fun... Keep us posted on how it goes.
avediswolf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:49 AM   #52
linus2787
macrumors newbie

Columbus Stock

Any update on stock at one of the Columbus stores? Hoping to go after work and stand in line and maybe snag one.
linus2787 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 12:39 PM   #53
hellspawn2
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus2787 View Post
Any update on stock at one of the Columbus stores? Hoping to go after work and stand in line and maybe snag one.
I'm at Easton now that my daughter wants to exchange her black for white. No whites here whatsoever and its about a 20 person line. Polaris is solid out for today and will be releasing or getting more tomorrow @ 8 am
hellspawn2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:01 PM   #54
linus2787
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn2 View Post
I'm at Easton now that my daughter wants to exchange her black for white. No whites here whatsoever and its about a 20 person line. Polaris is solid out for today and will be releasing or getting more tomorrow @ 8 am
Awesome, thanks for the update.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:27 PM   #55
cwosigns
macrumors 6502

I went to the Polaris location at 1 AM. Got the model I wanted (32 GB on Verizon in white), but they didn't have many of those.

Thanks to all the fun folks who made the wait easily tolerable. Sara, Hellspawn, the Apple employees who brought us Krispy Kremes, the guys who shared their pizza, the blond sleepy girl who had never seen mall-walkers, the OSU student taking ASL and his coworker, Starbucks for providing coffee and water, but mostly to the incredibly pumped and friendly Apple Store staff for taking such great care of their customers. This was, IMHO, the best launch yet.
cwosigns is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:33 PM   #56
hellspawn2
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwosigns View Post
I went to the Polaris location at 1 AM. Got the model I wanted (32 GB on Verizon in white), but they didn't have many of those.

Thanks to all the fun folks who made the wait easily tolerable. Sara, Hellspawn, the Apple employees who brought us Krispy Kremes, the guys who shared their pizza, the blond sleepy girl who had never seen mall-walkers, the OSU student taking ASL and his coworker, Starbucks for providing coffee and water, but mostly to the incredibly pumped and friendly Apple Store staff for taking such great care of their customers. This was, IMHO, the best launch yet.
Nice meeting you. Those girls never stopped talking though! Lol
hellspawn2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 07:09 PM   #57
linus2787
macrumors newbie

Got to the Easton store around 5:45, line of about 20 people and was able to get a 16GB Black Verizon model! So surprised. A few minutes later the line grew and was wrapped around the building but they still had a good amount of cards left. Guy who helped me said he thinks they got another shipment in during the day.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 09:16 PM   #58
mynmss
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwosigns View Post

I agree! Hope everyone is enjoying their phones!
mynmss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 04:47 AM   #59
trishaxjo1
macrumors newbie

Columbus, OH

When you come next time than tell me i will be there for you if am free that time.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups