iPhone 5 launch meet up @ Apple Store, Täby Centrum, Sweden - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups

Old Sep 22, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1
josielinnea
macrumors regular

iPhone 5 launch meet up @ Apple Store, Täby Centrum, Sweden

Hi!

I don't know if the mods wants us to write in english so that they can moderate the threads, so just to be sure I'll stick to english for the time being =)

Is there anyone of you guys that are planning to go to the new Apple Store @ Täby Centrum for the release of the iPhone 5?
I was thinking that I might as well go see the new store and also get my new phone at the same time.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 03:33 PM   #2
GubbyMan
macrumors member

Yea, I,ll be there a few hours before the opening at 8:00. I was surprised when I found this, didn't expect someone to create a Täby meet up thread at MR.
GubbyMan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups

Tags
iphone, meetup, sweden, täby