Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:40 PM   #1
poopysmith
macrumors newbie

Only getting paid for app sales in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand?

I have 1 app on the app store that has sold a few hundred copies throughout many different countries. However, I am only getting paid for the sales in AU, CA, and NZ. Most of my sales come from the US, so I am missing a lot of money in earnings.

Here are screenshots of some pages in my iTunes Connect:

Contracts
Sales
Payments

On November 27 I switched it from a Free app to a Paid app. I have a feeling the problem is caused by some sort of region thing in my contract?

How or when will I get paid for my sales in other countries?

Thanks!
poopysmith is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:51 PM   #2
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
I'd say wait a week or two. Apple pays developers for everything sold in one region, and then a few hours/a day later they pay for another region, and another, and another... ultimately it takes about a week for them to start with the first region and finish with the last, IIRC. I don't really get paid anything though as my sales tend to be on the order of 1-2 a week.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:56 PM   #3
poopysmith
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfWarfare View Post
I'd say wait a week or two.
In the last 3 days of November, I sold 10 copies in the US and 1 copy in AU. I was paid for that 1 Australian sale in late December, but not the US ones. I think it's been over 45 days since those sales, and still no payment.

Is the region in my Contract OK? "Contract Region: All (See Contract)"
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4
seepel
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopysmith View Post
In the last 3 days of November, I sold 10 copies in the US and 1 copy in AU. I was paid for that 1 Australian sale in late December, but not the US ones. I think it's been over 45 days since those sales, and still no payment.

Is the region in my Contract OK? "Contract Region: All (See Contract)"
Nov 27-30 is actually in fiscal Dec. and I believe the specification is that you will be paid within 45 days of the end of the fiscal month (Dec 31). So that would be Feb 14. Unfortunately it can take some time, but don't worry I'm sure Apple is doing great things with the interest free loan you gave them
Old Jan 15, 2012, 02:12 PM   #5
poopysmith
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seepel View Post
Nov 27-30 is actually in fiscal Dec. and I believe the specification is that you will be paid within 45 days of the end of the fiscal month (Dec 31). So that would be Feb 14. Unfortunately it can take some time, but don't worry I'm sure Apple is doing great things with the interest free loan you gave them
Thank you for that information, I didn't know that the fiscal calendar was any different, but now I can see that what you said is correct. I will just have to wait and hope that my earnings are eventually recorded and I get paid;

Thanks!
Old Oct 5, 2012, 06:03 AM   #6
TreInJapan
macrumors newbie

Poopysmith,

Did the money eventually come through?
TreInJapan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng