Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 5, 2012, 09:36 AM   #1
mwhities
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to mwhities Send a message via MSN to mwhities
Green Bay, Nov 4th. Game

Anyone going to be at Lambeau Field on Nov 4th? My wife just scored me two tickets to go. (A friend of her's family has season tickets and I get two of the four.)

i'll be driving up from Jackson MS, yes, it's a 16 hour drive. I'm cool with that.

Why? Because it will be a dream come true. I've passed on going to any NFL games I've had a chance to go to. I wanted my very first NFL game to be with the Packers at Lambeau.

My dream is coming true.

So, if you are going to be there or a regular there, let me know. I would like to meet a few people and maybe get some brats and beer.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events