Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

entatlrg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 2, 2009
Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada
Using Apple maps in Ontario is not going well. Nor is using the google maps web version on my ipad or any of the others apps I've tried.

Time for an android tablet, I'm having a hard time finding any decent 10" tablets with 3G in stock anywhere.

Whats the best one to buy and any suggestions where I might find one in stock?

Thanks.

NZed

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2011
Canada, Eh?
Using Apple maps in Ontario is not going well. Nor is using the google maps web version on my ipad or any of the others apps I've tried.

Time for an android tablet, I'm having a hard time finding any decent 10" tablets with 3G in stock anywhere.

Whats the best one to buy and any suggestions where I might find one in stock?

Thanks.

Samsung Note 10.1

mac26

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2011
Not many good ones but I suggest you just buy a used gnex just for maps. I believe in Canada you can purchase a used galaxy Nexus fro about $300. ( I'm in Toronto and that's about what a used one goes for). This method is cheaper than most 10" 3g tablets and the software is Definitely better as well. Then again your a rich entrepreneur and you can easily afford a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 + 4g or 3g.

I still believe a galaxy Nexus with stock Job is better than Samsung's touchwiz crap. If 3g Wasn't a problem then I'd suggest a Nexus 7 or a Asus Transformer Prime.
Hope I helped :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.