|Oct 8, 2012, 03:51 AM||#1|
Bye Bye laptop! Jailbroken iPad here I come!
The iPad has a lot of benefits over a laptop:
- Retina display
- 10 hour battery life
- Very light and thin
- No viruses to worry about
- Voice dictation
- Can watch videos on the treadmill at the gym
- Apple store customer service
- Low price compared to ultrabooks
- Thousands of apps
Common complaints which can be fixed:
1. How do I get music/videos on my iPad without a computer?
2. What is the best bluetooth keyboard with a built in iPad stand?
Logitech ultrathin keyboard
3. How do I use a bluetooth mouse?
4. How do I manage my files?
5. How do I play real games on an emulator with a physical controller?
6. How do I watch flash videos?
7. How do I download files?
Atomic web browser
8. How do I download youtube videos for offline viewing?
9. How do I create/edit Office documents?
10. How do I upload documents to websites?
In the past even one of these problems might have made me hesitant to go 100% pc-free but no longer. I can't think of a single reason though why I would use a laptop over an iPad anymore.
** requires jailbreak
Last edited by waa1futs; Feb 16, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sprint Users, the Everything Data plans are going bye-bye for good!||eyoungren||iPhone||29||Oct 17, 2013 02:23 PM|
|YAY !! Mini on the way! Bye bye MacPro||propower||Mac mini||20||Oct 31, 2012 08:20 PM|
|Ping Going Bye Bye September 30th||\-V-/||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||6||Sep 13, 2012 11:28 AM|
|Bye bye iMac, hello rMBP... questions..||Orlandoech||MacBook Pro||6||Aug 14, 2012 05:31 PM|
|Couldn't wait any longer... Bye Bye iMac||Occamsrazr||iMac||33||Aug 14, 2012 10:18 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.