Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
i used unlock fusion, through their website, and apparently they have not unlocked my iPhone 4 its been 1 full week now.

anyone have any other info on this company or experiences?

i will be filing a charge back later, but just wanted to post here in case anyone knows of anything else

I have emailed them and such, but no reply, even left them a message eon their Facebook, but it was deleted

PaulNY

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
i used unlock fusion, through their website, and apparently they have not unlocked my iPhone 4 its been 1 full week now.

i will be filing a charge back later, but just wanted to post here in case anyone knows of anything else

I have emailed them and such, but no reply, even left them a message eon their Facebook, but it was deleted

I used them for two devices so far and they've been great (through their ebay listings)...does your status page still say pending?

edit: what was the site URL that you ordered from?

bogatyr

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2012
I bought a 3GS unlock through eBay from them - was excellent service. Wonder why they won't reply to you, that really is a bummer.

articulatefool

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2012

Worked great for me. I went through his eBay auction. Took 20 hours per phone.

zelaya

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
I unlocked 2 iphones with them flawless. It took about 5 hours to unlocked after I paid them. The moment you pay them they send you a email link for you to provide them with your email,password which is your zipcode and your imei info.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
unlocked my iphone 5 through them.

was expecting at least 12 hours. was done in less than 1 hour.

unkn0wnsoldier

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2009
Fountain, Co
I put the order in with unlocked fusion on Sunday to unlock my iPhone 4S and it was done within the hour. Great service in my opinion. It was like $5 too.

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
Done both my iPhone 5 and took less than 2 hrs. OP, you may want to check your spam folder to make sure it's to in there. Also , they provide a link to their site to check the status of the IMEI. You can go there to check (sorry don't have that link handy).

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Confused here.

ATT will unlock iphones not current in contract as well as full price purchases so what use them for say a 4S?

Am I to understand they are unlocking iPhone 5s even if they are under contract?

GraphicsGeek

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2008
Confused here.

ATT will unlock iphones not current in contract as well as full price purchases so what use them for say a 4S?

Am I to understand they are unlocking iPhone 5s even if they are under contract?

Yes, search for UnlockFusion on ebay and they will unlock your iPhone 5.

To the OP, post the site you went to. Most likely, it was a scam since he/they/she only offer their services through ebay.

Mliii

macrumors 65816
Jan 28, 2006
Southern California
Immediate service, quick follow up and a week later, a second e-mail making sure everything was OK.
I don't know what happened to the OP, but I've had zero problems with these folks.

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
ah okay, i mean they had a Facebook page and the sort didn't know they only do it on ebay.

Will go file a chargeback right now

thanks guys and i'll do it through ebay

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
That website might be a scam. :mad:
They want $20.

Unlock fusion on ebay only wants $5. It worked great for me. :)

macfrik

Contributor
Mar 21, 2009
Utah

You probably were attempting to unlock a non AT&T phone. I tried to unlock Softbank but they are unable to process my IMEI but they refunded my money back. No questions asked.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010

Suggest you check the Spam folder on your email. I ordered an unlock from them last week and was getting concerned that I had not heard from them. I then found their email response in my spam folder and it had been there for four days.

Qoo

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
MI
click on the link below and key in the information and check unlock history, it might already unlocked and they just didn't send you the unlock confirmation e-mail.

http://ebay.unlockfusion.net/#get-form

i had experience for 2 of my iPhone 5.

So far, i unlocked at least 15 iPhone 5's with no problem at all :D

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
the website i used was unlock fusion.com not .net

paypal receipt says unlocode.com i don't think that's the same unlock fusion guys.

i have checked my spam folder nothing of the sorts

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
I ordered an unlock through them but never got a response. I tried their imei checker a few hours later and the phone showed as unlocked. I backed up and restored and iTunes gave me your iPhone has been unlocked message. Even if they never write back, just check the imei checker on their website a few hours later.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
the website i used was unlock fusion.com not .net

paypal receipt says unlocode.com i don't think that's the same unlock fusion guys.

i have checked my spam folder nothing of the sorts

So you didn't do the purchase through eBay? That might be your problem… perhaps a scammer?

SavMBP15

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
You got scammed. The unlockfusion.com site is not the same as what people have been giving props too on here. Be careful with you credit card number as it could be used by them now as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.