Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:21 PM   #1
MrMister111
macrumors 65816

Is a new MS office version coming soon?

I have an iMac that the family use. My daughter is now using MS office more. She had a windows laptop with it on also.

Rather than use boot camp (tried with the family non techys!) I think I'll just buy MS office for Mac. The 3 user (for future), is £80 off Amazon in UK. But I did a quick search and it seems a newer version of office is coming.

Anyone any ideas, what is new about it? Should I wait? Any comments
MrMister111 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search