Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chinny

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2012
Is yours a mini suit? Mine is.. And the quality blows ass. Please post pics of yours. Mine fits loose around the phone and if you put more then 1 card it in it pops off.

I'm not sure what the mini suit is. I have the "Banks Case" - looks like the black is sold out now.

Again, the sharp edges make it hard on the side of my pinky (where the majority of the weight rests when I use the phone one handed). The texture of the plastic is not terrible, it's just a matter of where the pieces were bonded. I'm going to try to get some very fine sand paper and try to go to work on it.

I'll try to get some pics up later.

lcastillo1475

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2012
I've been using this one for 1 week now, and it holds 3 cards in the most minimalist style possible, would definitely recommend
usupupum.jpg

august88

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2012
used this on my iphone 4s. much better option than the casemate i think. feels much nicer because its leather. plan on getting this for my ip5 as well.

http://www.shophex.com/product/HX1307

I totally dig this case too. I use it for my iPhone 4 and its worked well for me. For me it was important to find a case that held the cards tight which this one does.

Attachments

• photo-(1).jpg
    photo-(1).jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 84
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.