Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Launch Meetups

Old Mar 15, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1
clborden
macrumors regular

INFO on Westfarms Mall, West Hartford, CT??

I was hoping someone might have some info or advice on where to start lining up at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT. I'm thinking at the door between Nordstrom's and JCPenney's. Anyway, does the line order started there remain the same once we get lined up in front of the store? I called the Apple Store there & I tried Westfarms management, and got very vague answers. When I asked for specifics, everyone said "I don't know".

Or I could always drive down to New Haven...but downtown New Haven at 3:30am? I like the idea of West Hartford better. But I will if I have to.
clborden is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2
jsnuff1
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to jsnuff1
Quote:
Originally Posted by clborden View Post
I was hoping someone might have some info or advice on where to start lining up at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT. I'm thinking at the door between Nordstrom's and JCPenney's. Anyway, does the line order started there remain the same once we get lined up in front of the store? I called the Apple Store there & I tried Westfarms management, and got very vague answers. When I asked for specifics, everyone said "I don't know".

Or I could always drive down to New Haven...but downtown New Haven at 3:30am? I like the idea of West Hartford better. But I will if I have to.
Keep me updated on your status. Im either going there or danbury. Not sure yet.
jsnuff1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:10 PM   #3
mwetmore
macrumors newbie

whoops posted in the wrong forum, haha

Last edited by mwetmore; Sep 20, 2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: wrong forum, haha
mwetmore is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Deadlocked
macrumors member

Have you ever waited for the iPhone releases? First person waits in front apple store right around that corner that leads to J.Crew, I'll be waiting there (:

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Launch Meetups