Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 8, 2012, 08:58 AM   #1
irishgrizzly
macrumors 65816
 
irishgrizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Can you advertise on Google+?

I can't find specs for banner adverts on this, do they carry image adverts?
irishgrizzly is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2012, 08:59 AM   #2
needfx
macrumors 68000
 
needfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: macrumors apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrizzly View Post
I can't find specs for banner adverts on this, do they carry image adverts?
http://adwords.blogspot.gr/2012/04/g...on-google.html

I think you can get the info here
needfx is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2012, 09:06 AM   #3
irishgrizzly
Thread Starter
macrumors 65816
 
irishgrizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by needfx View Post
Thanks I've already been there and didn't find it very helpful. Does anyone have experience of making a banner advert?
irishgrizzly is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2012, 09:08 AM   #4
needfx
macrumors 68000
 
needfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: macrumors apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrizzly View Post
Thanks I've already been there and didn't find it very helpful. Does anyone have experience of making a banner advert?
no problem.

have experience is vague. experience in what?

design?
copy writing?
compiling animated banners?
flash?
needfx is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2012, 09:14 AM   #5
irishgrizzly
Thread Starter
macrumors 65816
 
irishgrizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by needfx View Post
no problem.

have experience is vague. experience in what?

design?
copy writing?
compiling animated banners?
flash?
Experience with creating a image banner. I've been asked to quote design of Google+ image banners. I've done them for Facebook and been asked to resize for Google+.

Been looking for specs (Hight, width in pixels) but have found nothing

Looking at my Google+ account I can't see any banner ads perhaps they don't carry them?
irishgrizzly is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2012, 09:24 AM   #6
needfx
macrumors 68000
 
needfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: macrumors apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrizzly View Post
Experience with creating a image banner. I've been asked to quote design of Google+ image banners. I've done them for Facebook and been asked to resize for Google+.

Been looking for specs (Hight, width in pixels) but have found nothing

Looking at my Google+ account I can't see any banner ads perhaps they don't carry them?
http://inlinevision.com/blog/the-new...er-image-size/

Check this
needfx is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:17 AM   #7
dhussey111
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
why do you want to advertise only on Google+ ?
dhussey111 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC