Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adellachris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
okay so, i have my iso, my usb, and bootcamp ready to go.

first off, i only get two options in the beginning, download windows support and install windows 7. every video/tut I've looked at they all have three options. so i click both of them, which the first time it copied those windows support files into the wrong folder. after i figured that out, and moved them to the usb, i clicked continue. when allotting the gigs, instead of there being a clickable button saying partition, it says install. I'm not sure if thats bad or anything, but I've noticed everyone else's says partition. But, i click install, says install disc not found. The iso is in my usb, along with the windows support files. I'm on a macbook pro early 2011, lion 10.7.4

im not at all a mac person, this is my girlfriends. I'm not against them, i just want my gaming freedom. i tried running vmware on this computer, but she only has 4gb ram, so i figured it'd be easier, and cheaper than expanding the memory.

and btw, I'm not just a newb asking for help, I've literally been trying different methods for week to get this game working

any help would be greatly appreciated, dragon nest is calling me...

adellachris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
well if no one has an answer, direct to any other mac forums i can post this in.

thanks.

adellachris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
I can't speak to your problem, but it might help to look at you tube. When I last did a bootcamp install, I noticed something I had missed that way.

thats how i know that I'm missing the partition option, but ill go and check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.