Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shmonkus

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2012
United Kingdom
Here's mine... Not that exciting really

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 135

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I'll answer to you as well. Your comment is "technically" correct but not entirely in my opinion or what I was getting at. Yes, this is the second page of my springboard but to me my homescreen is the screen of apps I use the most. As I said to someone else I like to leave the "homescreen" stock with Apples apps. The second page shown I refer to as my homescreen because it's the apps I use the most. I'm not trolling or trying to argue your point but I'm also not looking to have someone look this far into a simple thread I made just to see what other people's homescreens look like and maybe get some ideas on how to better organize, layout, find cool new apps or wallpapers. I honestly don't care what page of the spring board you call your homescreen I just wanted to see other's peoples and that's it. Thank you for "technically" correcting my post.

That makes a lot of sense to me. I appreciate your explanation.

Burrel

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
Birmingham, England
got mine in a folder with passports stocks gamecenter and safari

I just tried to drag my newsstand into a folder, but it was having none of it.I was able to move Game Center, Stocks and Passbook, though.

----------

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alarm-clock-pro/id335678373?mt=8

Why would use Apple's clock when you can use an app like this and SHAKE TO SNOOZE!? It's the greatest feature of all time.

The last thing I'd want to do when I'm half asleep is pick my phone up and give it a shake. One tap of a snooze button works perfectly for me.

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
I just tried to drag my newsstand into a folder, but it was having none of it.I was able to move Game Center, Stocks and Passbook, though.

----------

The last thing I'd want to do when I'm half asleep is pick my phone up and give it a shake. One tap of a snooze button works perfectly for me.

Can't just drag it in a folder. Use the link on the previous page or google it. I think the program is called stifle stand.

Cygnus311

macrumors regular
May 6, 2006

----------

Well you're in luck because that option exists as well. Not that lightly shaking the thing for 1 second is terribly difficult but ok...

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
yes but are there different cars to pick from? and how would i get it on my phone?

I got it on http://www.ilikewallpaper.net

I am sure they have other cars. I think you can search by category.

To get it on your phone:
1. Go to the site from your phone
2. Find a picture you like
3. Hold your finger down on the picture to save it to your camera roll.
4. Go to camera roll, click on the picture
5. Click the arrow box in the lower right corner
6. Click "use as wallpaper"

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
Got this idea from some genius guy. Now I get to admire the beauty of my wallpaper (pictures and paintings mostly) and the simplicity of my home screen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 169

MrMacBookPro

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
FL
I got it on http://www.ilikewallpaper.net

I am sure they have other cars. I think you can search by category.

To get it on your phone:
1. Go to the site from your phone
2. Find a picture you like
3. Hold your finger down on the picture to save it to your camera roll.
4. Go to camera roll, click on the picture
5. Click the arrow box in the lower right corner
6. Click "use as wallpaper"

thanks boss

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.