Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glowd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Is there any way to make shadows work correctly when a border is assigned to a layer? The border does not seem to cast shadows.

AvisNocturna

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
Essenheim, Germany
This is currently a limitation which will be fixed with Version 1.5. In Version 1.5 you will be able to select if the shadow only applies to the mask or the whole layer including all borders.

Glowd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Ok thanks! I can currently work around the problem by using a larger blur radius and offset.

Glowd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Little thing i've created :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 85

AvisNocturna

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
Essenheim, Germany
I finally submitted Logoist 1.1 to the App Store 2 days ago. I hope that Apple will approve it in the next 1-2 weeks...

The Mac App Store is such a good marketplace for developers and the review process is a good thing wouldn't it be taking so long to accept or reject apps. The developer forum at apple is full of angry developers who are waiting 3 weeks or longer for their apps to be approved.

AvisNocturna

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
Essenheim, Germany
Logoist has been designed to be iOS compatible in the future. The code is separated as a "Core" and the Mac GUI. I have a test version already running on iOS but it is far from complete or usable. My best guess for an iOS version is spring next year or summer.

Glowd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Ok, I was able to import an image as a stamp and filters continued to work...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.