|Oct 20, 2012, 03:00 PM||#1|
Printing with Python
Does anyone know of a library/module that will allow access to a printer attached to an OSX device? I'm not talking about just dumping some raw text, I need to be able to set font parameters and just as important, I must be able to draw lines. I can do this under Windows/Python using the PyWin32 library.
|Oct 20, 2012, 03:44 PM||#2|
What have you tried? Be specific.
Here's what I tried, which took less than one minute:
1. I selected the thread title: Printing with Python.
2. I did a right-click and chose "Search with Google".
3. On the first page of results was this:
4. In the example, it mentions printing a PDF file. So the next step was googling: python pdf library
5. On the first page of results is this:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|python optimization||samwich||Mac Programming||7||Nov 6, 2013 03:42 PM|
|Need HELP with a Python script||BlueFielder||Mac Programming||5||Sep 8, 2013 09:19 AM|
|Printing issues - keeps printing in reverse order!||mikeqls||iMac||6||Jun 4, 2013 10:27 AM|
|Python Environment||Telp||Mac Programming||2||Jan 12, 2013 11:37 AM|
|Python 3.2.3||dboxall123||Mac Programming||4||Sep 27, 2012 10:53 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.