Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deako

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
United Kingdom
Did Apple forget to make the white/silver ones? :( Hoping the status of mine changes, 2 weeks is ridiculous when the Apple Event stated only the cellular models would be arriving later.

cfc

macrumors 68030
May 27, 2011
Confirmation screen on the iphone app at 8:02 but saying 2 week delivery. I hope I'm not waiting another week.

Was it a white one? I had the same for a white 16Gb but black delivers on Nov 2nd. So I ordered that as well and will (hopefully) cancel the white one. Unless the shipping changes pretty quickly on the white one, in which case I may cancel the black one!

MacUserUK

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2012
Hope I can cancel the white one. It won't let me yet but hopefully will allow it later!

You should be able to log into "My Orders" and cancel now

2l1R

Fuzzywuzy

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Kinghorn, Fife, Scotland.
Was it a white one? I had the same for a white 16Gb but black delivers on Nov 2nd. So I ordered that as well and will (hopefully) cancel the white one. Unless the shipping changes pretty quickly on the white one, in which case I may cancel the black one!

Yes it was the white 16GB, I'll just have to wait :(

Totalkharnage

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2010
Halifax UK
So just white that says 2-3 weeks. that's pretty poor form especially as thats the one they had in most of the PR shots.

Even happier I went for black now. Sorry to rub it in.

Deako

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
United Kingdom
Oh well, not in any rush. I guess the iPhone 4S my wife has, my iPhone 5, the iPad 3rd gen and my new Mac mini will have to suffice..........damn you Apple and your addictive products!!!

8a22a

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Ordered on iPhone app at 8.02, very quick and easy but delivery in 2 weeks, hoping still for next Friday but of not never mind lol

Mine says 2-3 weeks but I think that's because I ordered the digital av adapter as well. Hope they split the order.

InfernoUk

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2008
hey guys, what would be the case of my card bouncing back as unverifiable? its all correct and i purchased from it yesterday...

Kebabselector

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2007
Birmingham, UK
A bit disappointed if there's a delay to the white mini - though to be honest I can't do anything about it and I'll wait for the model I want to be shipped.

Mac.

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2008
UK
Just tried to order 2 mini's bang on 8am, but my card failed for some strange reason. I ordered an iPhone 5 last night using the Store App and it was okay then. TSB security maybe?

So I had to transfer £580 to my NatWest Acc and try it from that. Thankfully it worked. My heart rate was phenominal, I thought I'd miss out.

Deako

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
United Kingdom
Just tried to order 2 mini's bang on 8am, but my card failed for some strange reason. I ordered an iPhone 5 last night using the Store App and it was okay then. TSB security maybe?

So I had to transfer £580 to my NatWest Acc and try it from that. Thankfully it worked. My heart rate was phenominal, I thought I'd miss out.

I'd guess its a security alert. That much spending all at the same place in separate transactions may have flagged your card.

LaNex

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2010
Got my black 16gb wifi via the web store at 8.13am. No drama, unlike the hanging, crashing and general teeth gnashing that has accompanied previous product launches. ;)

Despatched by 2nd, delivers 2-7 days after despatch via standard. So it says, but we know that means the morning of the 2nd, delivery person hiccups not withstanding. On the order status page is says delivers 11/2 anyway.

I nearly *nearly* went for a white one - glad I didn't now, if they are getting delayed. That is sucky.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.