Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
Ordered a White iPad Mini, only to then read somewhere on here that theres a two week delay....so just gone and ordered a black on whilst I wait for the white!

Guess when I'm finished with the black one it can be a gift for Christmas! ;)

"Here mom, I've set it all up for you!"

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I got my new retina ordered and two mini's and 2 covers for the mini's. They must be doing somewhat well, the white's have slid to shipping in 2 weeks already.

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
if that's the case then we won't see them til the following monday.... neither fedex or ups deliver on black friday! :mad: :mad: :mad:

when they said at the keynote that they deliver 2 weeks later... i took to mean they would delivery on the 16th!
hoping they will push it out quicker once they think about this.

nanotoj

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2010
I wanted the white 32gb and the shipping date changed when it was in the cart to two weeks while in check out Still getting the one I wanted but it will probably be available in store with no hassles next Friday.

monaarts

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
if that's the case then we won't see them til the following monday.... neither fedex or ups deliver on black friday! :mad: :mad: :mad:

when they said at the keynote that they deliver 2 weeks later... i took to mean they would delivery on the 16th!

Nooo... this would be November 16th - the week before black friday.

ItsWelshy

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2012
waiting for 2nd gen - Retina, A6 chip, LED flash

Which would defeat the reason on why I've just purchased one.

Light, Quick to charge and now.

Just ordered a iPad Mini 64GB WiFi + Cellular - Ships 'Late November' (UK buyer)

AttilaTheHun

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
USA
Preordering the iPad 4th gen makes sense to me. Kind of a no-brainer. I wish you all luck in getting in the first batch shipped.

Preordering the miniPad seems less smart. If you want to, go right ahead, but personally, I'd want to hold it in my hand first. This is a brand new product category, essentially. I may get one, but I'll be playing with one in a store first in a few weeks ;).

I bought both
ipad 4th 64GB black WIFI only (my wife has the ipad 2 with cell but never used it only with WIFI)
and allso orderd the ipad mini 32GB white wifi only what I check is that it's wide 5.3" so I can hold it with one hand. I just wish that it came with the retina screen

susa

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2009
Canada
That's right off the bat :confused:

I refreshed and pretty sure I was one of the first few...

2 weeks for a white mini...

Yes! Got WHITE ALUMINUM MINI 64GB finally. Been waiting & watching the rumours since my birthday Oct 3. Now it's two weeks to ship, and then just standard shipping was allowed - no way I could see to be able to expedite the shipping method. Ah well, at least they're not sold out!
But hey I clicked on something that brought up a map of Canada and it looked as if parts of Canada may be faster - the darkened areas on the map . . or maybe the lighter areas even slower. I'm so excited. Order now being processed lol.

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
White 32 Verizon

After 20 years as an AT*T customer, I'm finally starting the process of dropping them.

Too much incompetence. Too much greed. Screwed me over one too many times with the iPhone 5 upgrade being the final straw.

I'm no fan of Verizon. I think their ethics sucks. "Opt out in one month or we will see your usage and personal information forever." Scumbags.

But AT*T with their crappy network and customer service is simply too much to take anymore. I only wish I had jumped to Verizon with the iPhone 5.

XFactorer

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2007
Eugene
I am not sure about NOV. 2 allso, we going to have this storm Sandy who knows what will hapens in this area north east USA

Thank goodness I'm on the West Coast! If it ships from China, it'll go through AK and I hope it doesn't go over to KY and then back to OR (PDX). That's what my iPhone did.

Sora

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2007
New York, NY
iPad and iPad mini snatch complete.
The wife said she wanted the iPad mini to use with the Citrix system at work and carry it around in her pocket. I prefer the regular size - even if I have to haul it around.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-26 at 3.50.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-26 at 3.50.01 AM.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 140

digiguy23

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2004
Ordered my iPad-mini in black 16 GB to carry around with me. My iPad 3 with retina still works and it's great to use around the house. The white one already says ships in 2 weeks.

XFactorer

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2007
Eugene
My 32GB black is replacing my white iPad 2 AND my Kindle. I'm gonna slim down the iPad and upgrade the Kindle in one fell swoop! :p

I'll probably miss the screen size for the magazines, but, I'll have my Kindle app and magazines, Facebook in a lighter-weight device... and in ONE device! And I'll have my iPhone 5. Score!

Talk about first world problems. :p

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular for Verizon 64GB - White & Silver
and iPad mini Smart Cover - Blue and a Light Gray
received order confirmation at 12:10 PST

Status changed to processing

now shows Delivers Nov 23 via Standard Shipping

Next to order is Mac mini

2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
User's Guide (English)
Accessory Kit

XFactorer

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2007
Eugene
By the way, get ready for Scratch-Gate 1.1. "Oh no! The iPad mini scratches easily just like the iPhone 5! Hide your kids, hide your wife!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.