Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tpm1999

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2009
16 GB White and Black Verizon
apple.com
October 7th.
Now Preparing for Shipment!
Most likely will ship by Oct. 26 or 27!

skierbri10

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2009
AT&T black 32gb ordered 10/18 apple.com
Available to ship: 3 - 4 Weeks
Delivers Nov 19 - Nov 26 via Standard Shipping

Items Processing...

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I have a question ! If I go on the apple store website and try to subscribe for a verizon contract (so I enter my information) and use the reserve and pick up system but then when I go to the store I ask to take it "device only" would it work ?

I'm from France and i'm going to New york ! So I can't take a contract and have to take a verizon iPhone !

Thanking you in advance

In order to open an account with verizon you will need a US address and a us social security number.
You don't have either.
Another option is have someone that has an account with AT&T or verizon to order one for you full price. It will take about a month to arrive.

accounti

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
In order to open an account with verizon you will need a US address and a us social security number.
You don't have either.
Another option is have someone that has an account with AT&T or verizon to order one for you full price. It will take about a month to arrive.

OK Thanks applejuiced but none of these solutions is possible ... i think that my best chances are to go in every apple store at the opening ! Does someone knows if there are regularly iPhone 5 64 g verizon in apple stores in NYC ?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
OK Thanks applejuiced but none of these solutions is possible ... i think that my best chances are to go in every apple store at the opening ! Does someone knows if there are regularly iPhone 5 64 g verizon in apple stores in NYC ?

Sucks.
Hope you find one when you're here.
I know at some locations they will not sell it without an account to avoid scalping.

mschmitt

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2007
10/3 Off Backorder Status

16GB
Black
wireless.att.com

No longer appears to be backordered. I'll check for shipment information before work. Sweet!

tRoi

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2012
10/11
White (AT&T)
32 GB
Apple.com
Ready to Ship 3-4 Weeks
Delivers Nov 9-Nov 16
Preparing for Shipment

mrobit

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
10/4, Verizon Store, 16GB black, still 'processing'. No update in shipping information, though it's supposed to ship today.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
Mine's been off backorder since this morning, still processing, no tracking :(

mrobit

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Figures, went into the Verizon store today to see what they had to say about it and it's been delayed til approximately the 31st. Ordered 10/4. Bleh.

gradstudent2013

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2012
Alaska
"Thread started for those of us who ordered on or after 10/1. Please tell us what country, date ordered, color, size, where you ordered it from, and status."

USA
10/2
black
apple
shipped -- sitting in KY -- final destination ANC

I am beyond excited as my poor 3G is in it's final days...

Baggio

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2012
USA
10/18 - Apple.com
Black 32GB AT&T
Available to ship 3-4 weeks
Delivers Nov 16 - Nov 23

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.