Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:12 PM   #1
cupcakes2000
macrumors 6502

Online printing and photobooks.....

Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for an online company to print large good QT prints? On different media?

Has to be UK or EU/Switzerland based ideally. I live in the french alps, but am British, so as long as it's on this side of the world it's fine.

Also, how about photobooks.. I used to use Aperture, and have just moved to Lightroom. Does anyone have any recommendations for similar photobook/print plugins that are available in Aperture, but for Lightroom?

Joe.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2
JackHobbs
macrumors regular

After reading a lot of photography magazines, no hardship there, one of the companies they seem to recommend is Bobs Books. I have had a book done by them and I was pleased by the quality. They have different qualities of books and I went for the general one. Good service and nice book.
JackHobbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:19 PM   #3
cupcakes2000
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHobbs View Post
After reading a lot of photography magazines, no hardship there, one of the companies they seem to recommend is Bobs Books. I have had a book done by them and I was pleased by the quality. They have different qualities of books and I went for the general one. Good service and nice book.
Not sure what 'no hardship there' means, as I wanted advice on a company that someone had already used, but thank you non the less.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography