Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peewee2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Anyone going on launch day.
Im not sure if I should go stupid early or just opening time.
I don't want to wait for hours if there is no need but then I also don't want to drive 32 miles and miss out?
There seems very little activity regarding the Friday 8am launch so does this mean there will be plenty to go around?
Just to add I am a launch day virgin so any advice welcome.

vito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2006
Manchester, UK
I have one pre-ordered should be here on Friday, but may pop along to Arndale at 7am as I have a gift card that I need to use.

peewee2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Do you think there will be silly queues at 7am or reckon I should be able to get a mini?

peewee2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
I think it should be okay, having said that anyone who gets to Arndale please post to let us know what the queue is like :D

I should be there quite early, parking just a bit away so about 15-20 min walk rather than trying to park & pay silly prices the Arndale charge.
I will try and get a post on here when I arrive from my iPhone. I may even take some launch day pics ;)

I could head for the Trafford centre but I hear more head for that on launch days? Im not 100% if that is the case but they do have free parking.

Am I right in thinking you can pick two devices up at one time?

Threni

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2013
Obviously a number of weeks away yet, that's even if it gets released, but I am thinking about going to Arndale for the 5th generation. Anybody else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.