Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Nov 2, 2012, 08:08 AM   #1
andrew87
macrumors newbie

iCloud + Mircrosoft Exchange + Outlook: Seamless Integreation

Like almost any Apple fan, I appreciate simplicity at it's purest form. I have a MacBook, an iPhone, an iPad and an HP Laptop for work and I want to have seamless integration among them when it comes to email, contacts, calendar (and then of course, reminders, notes, etc.) My email uses a Microsoft Exchange server and predominantly I use Outlook for my emails at work. I need your help in figuring out the simplest, most clean approach to having iCloud, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook work together. I'm sure many people have this ambition. How should I approach this? What's the best way? You help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
andrew87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2
JoelBC
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew87 View Post
Like almost any Apple fan, I appreciate simplicity at it's purest form. I have a MacBook, an iPhone, an iPad and an HP Laptop for work and I want to have seamless integration among them when it comes to email, contacts, calendar (and then of course, reminders, notes, etc.) My email uses a Microsoft Exchange server and predominantly I use Outlook for my emails at work. I need your help in figuring out the simplest, most clean approach to having iCloud, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook work together. I'm sure many people have this ambition. How should I approach this? What's the best way? You help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
I have used a different approach...it is possible to setup Exchange Server so that your iPhone, iPad and presumably Mac [I do not yet own one] can sync without the use of iClould but -- to be clear -- your Exchange Server needs to be configured for this capability.

It works seamlessly and everything stays perfectly synced..

Joel
JoelBC is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services