Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SmittS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Does GTA support iCloud saving? I.e. can I play on my phone and resume playing on my iPad? Infinity Blade 2 supports this I believe.

Dhelsdon

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2010
Canadian Eh!
Jumping between my iPad and iPhone, I really wish they'd implement this. I hate having to redo some of those tougher missions twice.

SmittS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
This should be standard with every game now. I'd like to be able to play through a mission while on the dumper at work, then get on my iPad at home and continue where I left off.

DocNYz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
East Coast, USA
This should be standard with every game now. I'd like to be able to play through a mission while on the dumper at work, then get on my iPad at home and continue where I left off.

Seriously this should definitely be a standard. Especially since Xbox LIVE has already implemented it haha

MonstaMash

macrumors regular
Dec 24, 2011
I already posted this in the GTA III topic in the news forum, but it seems fitting to add it here too.

GTA III is not compatible with iCloud for some unknown reason. Scribblenauts is a perfect example of a game that uses iCloud's Documents and Data function to allow users to pick up where they left off on any iDevice. It's a great user experience to have this feature, especially for a game like GTA

I would suggest anyone that wants this feature to submit a request on Rockstar support http://support.rockstargames.com/home and also under the app review page.

As apps tend to receive updates based on feedback, if enough people let Rockstar know how stupid they are for omitting this feature I am sure they will come to their senses

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.