Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Window Frame

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2012
Does anyone know of any stores (like Walmart, Best Buy, or Target) selling the 5th Gen?

rnaodm

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Same, My walmart has one..... and im so damn tempted to get one.

It's not like I have a smartphone, and I really cane afford the monthly daya plan for one....

I just wish they were $50 cheaper.

Quantum paradox

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Not sure if my walmart does. All it has in the display case is a picture of the ew one. the only demo is the old one (4th gen). I asked them and they said they had some for around $290. Not sure if that is right, or if they gave me the price for 4th gen.

Omgitsdesmond

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2012
I work in Electroncs in Wal-Mart and we have had them in stock since the day before they released in the back I believe, and we haven't been out of them since. EDIT: But we have never had yellow. For some reason.

SunnyStudioNeo

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2011
I work in Electroncs in Wal-Mart and we have had them in stock since the day before they released in the back I believe, and we haven't been out of them since. EDIT: But we have never had yellow. For some reason.

Lol, interested in what is "some reason"?

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Same, My walmart has one..... and im so damn tempted to get one.

It's not like I have a smartphone, and I really cane afford the monthly daya plan for one....

I just wish they were $50 cheaper.

Same here!!! i wish it is $50 cheaper cause now i am leaning toward Touch 4G because of all the 30 pin connector i already owned. Apple is charging increased price of all new connectors.

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Nope

I live in MA and every store (Apple, bestbuy..etc) is ALL sold out of iPod Touch (All colors) iPhone 5's (Black/White 16,32,64, ATT, VZ, Sprint), iPad Mini (All colors, capacity, Wifi/Cellular) iPad 4 (All colors, Capacity, wifi/Celular.):eek::eek: I go to my local Apple store in the Mall every weekend and all I see is the sign. "Sorry, we are all sold out of all "New" Apple products. Please come back in 2013.:mad::mad::mad:

waths4523

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
The Best Buy in my county has them. I know because I went and looked at them. Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, every where else should have them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.