Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Nice.
As a bonus, that app works all the way back to iOS 2.1

Sadly, the reviews don't support your recommendation.
:(

dancj

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
Galaxy On Fire 2 HD is a bit stuttery on the iPad 3 so that'll probably be nicer on the iPad 4.

NOVA 3 on the iPad 3 makes you choose between low resolution will full effects and full resolution with some effects missing. I expect they'll do an update that allows the iPad 4 to have full effects at full resolution.

Also Infinity Blade 2 currently runs at a lower resolution on the iPad 3 so I wouldn't be surprised if that gets a full resolution update for the iPad 4.

Other games that look great (but also do on the iPad 3) are Real Racing 2, Dead Trigger (crap game though - but free), Rage HD, Epoch and Shadowgun.

MrMacBookPro

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
FL
Galaxy On Fire 2 HD is a bit stuttery on the iPad 3 so that'll probably be nicer on the iPad 4.

NOVA 3 on the iPad 3 makes you choose between low resolution will full effects and full resolution with some effects missing. I expect they'll do an update that allows the iPad 4 to have full effects at full resolution.

Also Infinity Blade 2 currently runs at a lower resolution on the iPad 3 so I wouldn't be surprised if that gets a full resolution update for the iPad 4.

Other games that look great (but also do on the iPad 3) are Real Racing 2, Dead Trigger (crap game though - but free), Rage HD, Epoch and Shadowgun.

i saw that Galaxy on Fire today in the App store on my iphone.. Looks like an Amazing game with great graphics.. My sole porpose for a ipad purchase is the gaming.. Can't wait...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.