Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Nov 3, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1
ThE.MeSsEnGeR
macrumors 6502a

Buying U.S. iTunes gift cards with international credit card?

I opened my Apple ID back when I was in the US a few years ago. I opened it as an american account (I had an american credit card). Now I'm not living there anymore and I don't have a US bank account.

For a while, a friend used to buy me the iTunes gift cards and I would transfer him the money. I'm not in contact with him anymore.

Is there ANY way I could buy gift cards with an email delivery system while using my Lebanese credit card? I've tried Walmart, BestBuy and Apple (from within iTunes itself), and had no luck. They all don't accept international cards.

I've done a bit of research and the site JerryCards keeps popping out everywhere, but I'm a bit skeptical about it. Does anyone have any information about it? is it legit?

Thanks in advance

And no, I'm not going to open a new Lebanese account. I have made so many purchases in the last four years with this account, I'm using it also for iCloud and just about everything. I'm not willing to lose them all because of this limitation, since Apple made it very easy to deal with multiple accounts*

[*obvious sarcasm in the last sentence]
Old Nov 3, 2012, 09:31 PM   #2
ThE.MeSsEnGeR
macrumors 6502a

Never mind, I just found a website called PCGameSupply.com and it turned out to be legit.

[mods can delete my thread now]

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice