Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Libertine Lush

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
Any here wanna play Planetside 2? I got an extra beta key I can give away, and thought I'd do it here for fellow Mac users--with a Windows partition or (!) Windows computer.

Out of consideration for those who are truly excited for the game and not just into getting a key cause it's free, please only post if you've signed up for the beta but haven't received a key yet and have a system that can actually run the game. The graphics are really demanding. If you have a MacBook Pro, for example, it would need to be a recent model with a discreet GPU to even play, I'd guess, at low or medium settings.

Cheers.

Motal

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2012
I would do anything for that key!!!! I have a gaming rig but i cannot get that darn key and iv been signed up for the beta for quite some time now >.< my skype is "shdgd6" or you can msg me on here! <3 or my e-mail is dreamerswrath@aol.com. You would be my savior if you could hook it up. I am going to be quite honest though because I have no intent to lie and if you want to give it to only a macbook user I would understand. I am a PC user and so you know the key would not be wasted I have, 8 gb ram, radeon HD 6670, amd fx-quad core(3.7mhz/core and can overclock to 4.7mhz on stock sink and fan) extreme ASRock 970 mobo. I am a huge computer gaming fan and will not touch consoles so this key would be an amazing thing to have regardless of it coming out soon. I have 2 days off after i wake up and work today and would love to just grind the hell out of that game. That and you'd have found yourself a new competent non raging gaming buddy :D. I am going to go watch more game play videos on youtube while I give all my hopes up. No pressure :p.

Last edited:

Libertine Lush

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
I am going to be quite honest though because I have no intent to lie and if you want to give it to only a macbook user I would understand.

Appreciate the honesty. I'm sending the key to your email now.

Libertine Lush

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
Was just given 6 more beta keys. Think beta ends in about a week, so if you're interested in getting in before launch and have a system that can run it, chime in. (There will be a Mac client, but there's none at the moment.)

DsastrTastrophe

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
Planetside 2

Hey man. I don't know if you have any keys left (I'm sure other people already got them), but if you do, I would greatly appreciate one. Right now all my friends are off playing Planetside, but alas, they ran out of keys. So I'm left to find somebody kind on the internet. If you don't have any left or don't want to give them to somebody with no more than an iPod touch 3g, I understand.
Specs:
XFX 6870
Phenom II 965 Black Edition overclocked to 3.9GHz
8GB Ram
750W PSU
Best of luck,
Jake

email: jakeprink@aol.com

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.