Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woaihenglia

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
hello guys.

I have a ipad 1 16G(wifi+3G) in good condition( there only show a bit scratch on the back). perfect function....

there is a guy want to trade his iphone 4 16G(not 4S) with my ipad.he said the condition is 9/10. and Jailborken and with gevey sim tray

i have no idea,is this a good trade?

if yes, what i should pay attention when we trade? what i should check? say some detail.

I don't use iphone before. come here want to get your help

thanks a lot guys, have a nice weekend! :)

Redsew

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
I think they are both equally the same?? I'm not so sure as I have an iPhone 4S and not the iPhone 4, but my dad has the iPad one and iPhone four, he seems to enjoy both and I think they both have the same processing power. But of course the iPhone won't have much battery life as it is Jailbroken, iPhone 4 has bad battery as processor too strong for it, and it has a different sim tray so it may affect it as well.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
hello guys.

I have a ipad 1 16G(wifi+3G) in good condition( there only show a bit scratch on the back). perfect function....

there is a guy want to trade his iphone 4 16G(not 4S) with my ipad.he said the condition is 9/10. and Jailborken and with gevey sim tray

i have no idea,is this a good trade?

if yes, what i should pay attention when we trade? what i should check? say some detail.

I don't use iphone before. come here want to get your help

thanks a lot guys, have a nice weekend! :)

I wouldn't do it at all. That seller probably got the phone used and is passing it off used to you for something that you probably kept in good shape. And yes, the equipment might be similar but the iPad isn't locking you in a contract. If the iPhone was legitimately unlocked, I would say it seems fair, but it isn't and it isn't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.