Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 3, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1
cestryker
macrumors newbie

Copy *.JPG Files To Flash Drive Automaticlly

I am looking for a script that I can run from my flash drive that will automatically copy all files that I would normally find when I do a search inside of Finder for ".JPG" and then copy them to a Folder inside of my flash drive without me having to do anything other then "execute" the script!

I am looking to pull all of the .jpg file from a computer without anyone knowing.

I do not know where to begin when it comes to this script but I am very interested in learning!
Thank you in advance!
cestryker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 06:21 PM   #2
kryten2
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
I am looking to pull all of the .jpg file from a computer without anyone knowing.
Your first post and you're asking for help with this.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 08:04 PM   #3
lloyddean
macrumors 6502a

If you mean automatically upon inserting the USB Flash drive into a Mac which then copies JPG image on that Mac to the USB Flash drive the answer is it can't be done.
lloyddean is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 03:56 AM   #4
gnasher729
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestryker View Post
I am looking for a script that I can run from my flash drive that will automatically copy all files that I would normally find when I do a search inside of Finder for ".JPG" and then copy them to a Folder inside of my flash drive without me having to do anything other then "execute" the script!

I do not know where to begin when it comes to this script but I am very interested in learning!
Thank you in advance!
You may be interested in an article on slashdot about two Verizon employees; one of them is going to jail, one has left the state and will be arrested when returning, for doing exactly what you are asking help for.
gnasher729 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming