Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Hot dog!!!!!!!!!! The COLORADO JACKALOPES are in sole possession of 1st place in the iPhone division at 7-2!!!!!!!!!!

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Do you think that Tony Gonzalez can score 68 points and get you the win?

A beast game by Martin, but no one else showed up.

Yep, the injury to Darren Sproles is going to make the rest of the season difficult. Martin's solo performance doesn't outweigh the multiple big time scoring you achieved at multiple positions. Congrats on your win. See you in the playoffs.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Yep, the injury to Darren Sproles is going to make the rest of the season difficult. Martin's solo performance doesn't outweigh the multiple big time scoring you achieved at multiple positions. Congrats on your win. See you in the playoffs.

Yeah, we had a pretty good week with 6 of our 9 players scoring in double digits. We look forward to playing you again.

Dandaman

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
soCal
Hot dog!!!!!!!!!! The COLORADO JACKALOPES are in sole possession of 1st place in the iPhone division at 7-2!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome! :D:D

I thought I was toast going into the SNF game. Chunzilla had Matt Ryan and Dez Bryant only down by 27. Good time for Ryan to come up with a fantasy dud!

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado

I thought I was toast going into the SNF game. Chunzilla had Matt Ryan and Dez Bryant only down by 27. Good time for Ryan to come up with a fantasy dud!

Quite honestly, my son and I were certain that Chunzilla would win that game. We were sure that Ryan would easily get more than 27 points.

In addition to Ryan's bad game, we were helped by Eli Manning scoring just 4 points this week!:eek: That stinker helped us lay a 60 point beat down of our "beloved" commissioner mscriv.

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
Quite honestly, my son and I were certain that Chunzilla would win that game. We were sure that Ryan would easily get more than 27 points.

In addition to Ryan's bad game, we were helped by Eli Manning scoring just 4 points this week!:eek: That stinker helped us lay a 60 point beat down of our "beloved" commissioner mscriv.

Im up 62 points on MSCRIV right now, with Colston and Graham still to play. I have Ryan too, and I was thinking of sitting him for Cutler, which would have been the right play. Doesnt matter, I have Doug Martin too, and those 55 points were fantastic.

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan

Bah!

HarryPot

macrumors 65816
Sep 5, 2009

Matt Ryan game is killing me! How can he make 350 passing yards and NO TD?!:mad:

I'm loosing by 6, and have Graham and Maclin yet to play. The other team has Celek. It sounds easy enough to win, but I hate waiting till mondays to find out.:p

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas

Im up 62 points on MSCRIV right now, with Colston and Graham still to play. I have Ryan too, and I was thinking of sitting him for Cutler, which would have been the right play. Doesnt matter, I have Doug Martin too, and those 55 points were fantastic.

Yeah, yeah, everybody wants to beat up on the commissioner. :D

It wasn't just a bad week for me, in both leagues I played the top scorer of the week in that respective league.

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
Yeah, yeah, everybody wants to beat up on the commissioner. :D

It wasn't just a bad week for me, in both leagues I played the top scorer of the week in that respective league.

Eh em, top scorer in the league, thank you very much :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.