Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Nov 4, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Eldiablojoe
macrumors 6502a

Can iCloud or Photostream do this...?

My parents live fairly far away (10 hour drive), and I'm thinking I might give them an older iPad2. They are not very technologically capable. They've had PC's for years, but pretty much only know how to get to their inbox, a few bookmarked websites (they still click on sneaky gif image ad links), and my mom is addicted to Windows Solitaire.

Anyhow, I'd like for photos that I upload into albums on my MacBook or iPad3 to appear on their iPad2 so they pretty much get instant access to new event photos. I don't really want every random photo I take to get photostreamed to them, because I often delete them and never really save them into albums or events. I pretty much just want Event photos to stream up to them.

Is this do-able?
Eldiablojoe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 05:02 PM   #2
swiftaw
macrumors 603

Yes, you can create a shared photostream and add any photos you choose to it (new photos are not added automatically)
swiftaw is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 02:39 AM   #3
thedigitalyogi
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftaw View Post
Yes, you can create a shared photostream and add any photos you choose to it (new photos are not added automatically)
Exactly: http://www.apple.com/icloud/features/photo-stream.html
thedigitalyogi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services