Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stangfreak1984

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
south mississippi
When the iPAd downgrade was released i down grounded. So now i can update threw itunes, which is awesome. The thing is i'm on straight talk and still unlocked with no JB. Don't know how this happen but im loving it. I never used a unlocking service. I have had this 3gs since 4.1. Anyone have any idea how this happen. Trust me i am not complaining. Just a lil puzzled.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
When the iPAd downgrade was released i down grounded. So now i can update threw itunes, which is awesome. The thing is i'm on straight talk and still unlocked with no JB. Don't know how this happen but im loving it. I never used a unlocking service. I have had this 3gs since 4.1. Anyone have any idea how this happen. Trust me i am not complaining. Just a lil puzzled.

Guess what?
You could always use straight talk with any AT&T locked cellphones.
It runs off AT&T's network.
Same as H2O and red pocket.
On other news, the Earth is round:D

stangfreak1984

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
south mississippi
Well that is awesome to know lol, I had it on at&t at one point left them for straight talk. Sweet this is good to know. I have am picking up a 4s tomorrow. You guys are the **** lol:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.