Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Darmour91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
I've been reading through every thread, youtube comment, blog possible to figure out why i cant get my Wired 360 controller to work with the Tattiboogie drivers. Everytime I plug my controller in the only result I get is consistent flashing lights. My mac recognizes the controller when i open about my mac/usb hub. But the drivers wont work. Any help please. Im new to Mac and really trying to start a little gaming on here.

skate71290

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
UK
I know it seems like a stupid suggestion... but have you tried restarting your computer? Try reinstalling the driver and restarting the computer before plugging in your XBOX 360 controller (also assuming it is an official controller?)

Darmour91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Yes I've tried restarting. Recalibrating. Everything possible. And for the post above me, if your talking about GameCompanion. It didn't work for me either. But I'm gladly waiting on your response. I just wanna game lol

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
I thought that once also, load the driver, lights flicking, now lets play, it does not work that easy sadly, read on.

if you have the xBox 360 controller plugged in and the lights within the driver are flicking when you press buttons and move joyticks then the controller is being recognised you are halfway there.

You then need to setup the controller for said game/games using a program called ControllerMate

Oops, I use a Wireless Xbox 360 controller, never tried all this with a wired one, sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.