Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ben123456

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
I bought a ticket through fandango and i don't know how to get it on passbook. How do I get it to work?

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
Ha ha very funny

You really do need the fandango app and then there should be a Add to Passbook button or something and that is how it will connect. I have not used the Fandango one but I have added my Starbucks card and Target coupons to Passbook. I wish there was a way to add things to the app without having to download the other apps but I don't think there is.

Bigcclass09

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2011
people just answer the question

when you buy the ticket it should give you an overview, then you should see your ticket, (i think, i did this when i saw cloud atlas when it came out) it should give the option to send it to passbook

ben123456

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
You really do need the fandango app and then there should be a Add to Passbook button or something and that is how it will connect. I have not used the Fandango one but I have added my Starbucks card and Target coupons to Passbook. I wish there was a way to add things to the app without having to download the other apps but I don't think there is.

A little late on the reply sorry but what i was trying to say is that i do have the app but dont know how to get it to work with fandango.

----------

when you buy the ticket it should give you an overview, then you should see your ticket, (i think, i did this when i saw cloud atlas when it came out) it should give the option to send it to passbook

Yeah it looks like the movie theater has to support it also

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.