Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 4, 2012, 06:39 AM   #1
bobbytallant
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Help me salvage an iPhone 4S: DFU Mode, ineligible upgrade, idiots guide pls!!

Hi guys

I bought a very cheap iphone 4S that was described as for parts, not working on ebay.

I am trying to salvage it, I have had iphones for years but having got this and briefly attempted to fix the problems I am experiencing I have very quickly realised I know absolutely nothing about this kind of thing. So an idiot's guide type answer/s would be helpful please!

This is an iPhone 4S, not sure what iOS version it was on as it came displaying the connect to itunes error. When I first attempted to restore, I got the itunes error (-1) and then I tried to google the steps to fix this - unsuccessfully - using redsn0w and tinyumbrella - I briefly got an itunes error 11 notification - and then after playing around again, got the your device is not eligible for this upgrade etc etc message in itunes.

Currently the device is in DFU mode, if I simply try to restore the phone in itunes i got the device ineligible error message, I have redsn0w and TU downloaded - I cannot put it into Pwned DFU mode through redsn0w as the option is greyed out. I have no SHSH blobs and again I have very little idea what to do to be honest!

I would really appreciate anyone's help - again idiot's guide if possible lol!

Thanks in advance!
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 07:12 AM   #2
dhlizard
macrumors G3
 
dhlizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Jailbreak Community
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Hi guys

I bought a very cheap iphone 4S that was described as for parts, not working on ebay.

I am trying to salvage it, I have had iphones for years but having got this and briefly attempted to fix the problems I am experiencing I have very quickly realised I know absolutely nothing about this kind of thing. So an idiot's guide type answer/s would be helpful please!

This is an iPhone 4S, not sure what iOS version it was on as it came displaying the connect to itunes error. When I first attempted to restore, I got the itunes error (-1) and then I tried to google the steps to fix this - unsuccessfully - using redsn0w and tinyumbrella - I briefly got an itunes error 11 notification - and then after playing around again, got the your device is not eligible for this upgrade etc etc message in itunes.

Currently the device is in DFU mode, if I simply try to restore the phone in itunes i got the device ineligible error message, I have redsn0w and TU downloaded - I cannot put it into Pwned DFU mode through redsn0w as the option is greyed out. I have no SHSH blobs and again I have very little idea what to do to be honest!

I would really appreciate anyone's help - again idiot's guide if possible lol!

Thanks in advance!
The seller has tried to do a re-restore without meeting the requirements and has locked the phone up
A 4S can never go into pwnedDFU mode since Limera1n does not work on A5 and newer devices.
Make sure your host file points to Apple (type "gs.apple.com" into your browser to make sure it goes to an Apple placeholder page)
Make sure you have the newest iTunes
Hook the 4S up to USB cable, hold down the Power and Home Button until it tries to reboot
As it is trying to boot, start iTunes, see if iTunes will allow restore to 6.0.1
__________________
Two iPhone 5S
iPad 4 iPad Air AppleTV 2
MacBook Pro Two iMacs

Look for me here Jailbreak/Unlock Chart
dhlizard is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 08:00 AM   #3
Carlanga
macrumors 601
 
Carlanga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PR
Make sure your iTunes is pointing to apple. Check w tinyumbrella
Run dfu mode
Restore as new to latest firmware.
You can also give it to me if you can't fix it.
__________________
☻ "A dream you dream alone is only a dream...
... A dream you dream together is reality." ☻
Carlanga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 08:15 AM   #4
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks for the replies. From what I have read generally about iphones getting into restore loops etc is that they are always recoverable and can never be 'bricked' so I am hopeful I can find a solution (somehow!).

When I type http://gs.apple.com/ in my browser I get the welcome to cydia page

I am assuming I will need to change something to get to the apple placeholder?
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 08:16 AM   #5
dhlizard
macrumors G3
 
dhlizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Jailbreak Community
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Thanks for the replies. From what I have read generally about iphones getting into restore loops etc is that they are always recoverable and can never be 'bricked' so I am hopeful I can find a solution (somehow!).

When I type http://gs.apple.com/ in my browser I get the welcome to cydia page

I am assuming I will need to change something to get to the apple placeholder?
Yep, fix your host file (Google for how), you will be able to restore to 6.0.1
__________________
Two iPhone 5S
iPad 4 iPad Air AppleTV 2
MacBook Pro Two iMacs

Look for me here Jailbreak/Unlock Chart
dhlizard is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 08:30 AM   #6
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlizard View Post
Yep, fix your host file (Google for how), you will be able to restore to 6.0.1
Thanks just fixed the host file - see the apple placeholder will try restore now!

UPDATE = Well progress I guess lol - back to the original (-1) itunes error when restoring - the iphone gets to about three quarters of the restore bar on the phone itself then the (-1) error pops up.

Is it likely this is a hardware issue (as the -1 error indicates on the apple website)?

Any possible ways around this error?

Thanks again for your help so far!
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black

Last edited by bobbytallant; Nov 4, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:13 AM   #7
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Bump - please help! Again I am experiencing the (-1) error in itunes when trying to restore.

Should I try putting it in DFU mode and using redsn0w's 'recovery fix'?

Really struggling here lol. The back plate of the phone has been modified meaning the warranty with apple is void so very much on my own here!

Would appreciate anyone's help.
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:18 AM   #8
TriJetHero
macrumors 601
 
TriJetHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: World
-1 error is a Baseband problem.

Make sure it is in DFU and not in recovery mode.

Are you using the latest iTunes?
__________________
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.6 Evasi0n7
iPad 4 3G 7.1.1 Stock
iPad 2 WIFI iOS 7.1.2 Pangu
Mac Book Pro 15" mid 2010
TriJetHero is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:53 AM   #9
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriJetHero View Post
-1 error is a Baseband problem.

Make sure it is in DFU and not in recovery mode.

Are you using the latest iTunes?
Yep using itunes 10.7 (latest version) on mac - it is defo in DFU mode as I have redsn0w up at the same time and at the bottom of redsno0w it says 'Connected: iPhone 4S (DFU mode)' - when the iphone is in recovery mode it says its in recovery mode etc.

My hosts are now pointing to apple as the guys above said I should do!

Just tried it again - same result - (-1) error

Any more ideas??

Update: Just ran tiny umbrella ('start TSS server') and tried to restore, got a 1600 error in itunes - came up after about 20 seconds - this is the first time I have had this error! Hopefully this 'development' might help someone help me lol - any help would be appreciated!! Turning TU off (stopping TSS server) and trying to restore brings about the iphone is not eligible for this upgrade bla bla message
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black

Last edited by bobbytallant; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 12:32 PM   #10
TriJetHero
macrumors 601
 
TriJetHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: World
TU TSS restores do not working on 5+ firmware.

Download the latest 6.01 IPSW from here:
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750

put the phone in DFU again and hit ALT-restore in iTunes, now restore with the downloaded IPSW
__________________
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.6 Evasi0n7
iPad 4 3G 7.1.1 Stock
iPad 2 WIFI iOS 7.1.2 Pangu
Mac Book Pro 15" mid 2010
TriJetHero is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 01:08 PM   #11
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriJetHero View Post
TU TSS restores do not working on 5+ firmware.

Download the latest 6.01 IPSW from here:
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750

put the phone in DFU again and hit ALT-restore in iTunes, now restore with the downloaded IPSW
Just tried this thanks for your efforts/tip but it just did the exact same, got to the same point with the restore, just past 3/4 then hangs, then I get the -1 error, so heartbreaking lol..

Again, the hosts are fine, pointing to apple - it defo is in dfu mode when I start restoring..

Thanks again for trying - any other ideas?
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 01:33 PM   #12
TriJetHero
macrumors 601
 
TriJetHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: World
did you try sn0wbreeze?
__________________
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.6 Evasi0n7
iPad 4 3G 7.1.1 Stock
iPad 2 WIFI iOS 7.1.2 Pangu
Mac Book Pro 15" mid 2010

Last edited by TriJetHero; Nov 4, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
TriJetHero is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 01:44 PM   #13
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriJetHero View Post
did you try sn0wbreeze?
Just had a quick google of whether sn0wbreeze does support a5 and it appears it does not (although I am not 100% sure) - anyone know for sure?
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 02:01 PM   #14
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Just had a quick google of whether sn0wbreeze does support a5 and it appears it does not (although I am not 100% sure) - anyone know for sure?
I had a similar problem a little while back. For me, when I opened iTunes to restore my 4S, redsn0w used to automatically close. For whatever reason it remained opened. I could not restore to stock with iTunes if redsn0w was opened at the same time. Make sure when you restore in DFU Mode in iTunes that redsn0w is closed and not running. Not sure why or how, but that prevented iTunes from successfully restoring my 4S. Once I closed redsn0w and tried again, it worked on the first try. Good luck. Not sure if this is your problem or if it matters for you but it definitely was my problem.
BumpyFlatline is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 02:28 PM   #15
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
I had a similar problem a little while back. For me, when I opened iTunes to restore my 4S, redsn0w used to automatically close. For whatever reason it remained opened. I could not restore to stock with iTunes if redsn0w was opened at the same time. Make sure when you restore in DFU Mode in iTunes that redsn0w is closed and not running. Not sure why or how, but that prevented iTunes from successfully restoring my 4S. Once I closed redsn0w and tried again, it worked on the first try. Good luck. Not sure if this is your problem or if it matters for you but it definitely was my problem.
Thanks for your efforts but again unfortunately just tried this and same result - gets to the same point then its the (-1) error - again defo in dfu mode, as redsn0w tells me I am, then I close redsn0w, then I tried to restore through the latest version of itunes. I tried to restore both by just clicking restore normally, then I tried to restore by manually pressing alt and choosing the 6.0.1ipsw file I downloaded.

Do you think its worth trying with another computer (a pc rather than a mac maybe?)..

I'm confident there is a way to fix this lol..
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 04:31 PM   #16
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Thanks for your efforts but again unfortunately just tried this and same result - gets to the same point then its the (-1) error - again defo in dfu mode, as redsn0w tells me I am, then I close redsn0w, then I tried to restore through the latest version of itunes. I tried to restore both by just clicking restore normally, then I tried to restore by manually pressing alt and choosing the 6.0.1ipsw file I downloaded.

Do you think its worth trying with another computer (a pc rather than a mac maybe?)..

I'm confident there is a way to fix this lol..
Yea try another computer. On Apple's website it says…

"This may indicate a hardware issue with your device. Follow Troubleshooting security software issues, and restore your device on a different known-good computer. If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service."

So just to be sure, you are using the correct 6.0.1 firmware file for the 4S? According to dhlizard, the previous owner tried a re-restore but failed and now it's locked out. I didn't know that could happen. I wonder if it's still salvageable? I'd try another computer if I were you. Make sure you plug the cable directly into the computer and don't use one of those USB hubs. I've seen those cause problems in the past.
BumpyFlatline is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 04:44 PM   #17
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
Yea try another computer. On Apple's website it says…

"This may indicate a hardware issue with your device. Follow Troubleshooting security software issues, and restore your device on a different known-good computer. If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service."

So just to be sure, you are using the correct 6.0.1 firmware file for the 4S? According to dhlizard, the previous owner tried a re-restore but failed and now it's locked out. I didn't know that could happen. I wonder if it's still salvageable? I'd try another computer if I were you. Make sure you plug the cable directly into the computer and don't use one of those USB hubs. I've seen those cause problems in the past.
Interesting stuff thanks will give all that a whirl. I am quite sure it is the correct 6.0.1 from the iClarified link (the 6.0.1 (4S) one) - so yes quite certain I am doing everything right, latest itunes version, hosts pointing to apple, ensuring it is in dfu mode (not just in recovery).. really not sure what else to do. Again I have never heard of a 100% 'bricked' iphone so fingers crossed it can be salvaged somehow!

Appreciate everyone's help so far
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 05:11 PM   #18
TriJetHero
macrumors 601
 
TriJetHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: World
When in DFU mode what info does TU show on the mean pages?
What firmware, bb?
__________________
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.6 Evasi0n7
iPad 4 3G 7.1.1 Stock
iPad 2 WIFI iOS 7.1.2 Pangu
Mac Book Pro 15" mid 2010
TriJetHero is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 04:18 AM   #19
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriJetHero View Post
When in DFU mode what info does TU show on the mean pages?
What firmware, bb?
How do I see that information in TU (again I am looking for an idiots guide lol, forgive me!)? All I see in TU when the iphone is connected in dfu mode - is nothing under the general tab, then on the log bit it just says 'dfu device connected'..
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 07:37 AM   #20
Ashin
macrumors 6502a
 
Ashin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Have you tried custom firmware yet?

Never tried it myself, but there is an option in redsn0w called extras then "preserve baseband" - this installs iOS without trying to flash the baseband. I think all you do is navigate to the firmware .ipsw file and do what it says

This should allow you to install firmware and see what happens...
Ashin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 08:17 AM   #21
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashin View Post
Have you tried custom firmware yet?

Never tried it myself, but there is an option in redsn0w called extras then "preserve baseband" - this installs iOS without trying to flash the baseband. I think all you do is navigate to the firmware .ipsw file and do what it says

This should allow you to install firmware and see what happens...
Thanks for the reply but when I select this it says it is not compatible with iphone 4S unfortunately - I am more intrigued than anything to see what the fix is for this lol - I think I have been doing everything I should be in terms of exhausting the other options..

Again the unfortunate thing is that this has a custom rear plate so the warranty is void, meaning I am very much on my own on this - apart from the kind help of you guys of course!

Any other ideas??
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 01:37 PM   #22
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Bump (shamefully!).

Please anyone any ideas at all how to get around the itunes (-1) error? I am sure that whilst apple say this indicates it could be a hardware issue, there must be a way to get this thing to work again.. I thought iphones were un-brickable (not a word I know) after all!

Again this is an iphone 4S, I am using a mac, I have the latest version of itunes installed, my hosts are pointing to apple, I have then tried restoring normally through itunes, and also manually selecting the latest 6.0.1 ipsw file I downloaded from iclarified. I get the same (itunes error (-1)) result..

Please help - thanks!!
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 02:06 PM   #23
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Bump (shamefully!).

Please anyone any ideas at all how to get around the itunes (-1) error? I am sure that whilst apple say this indicates it could be a hardware issue, there must be a way to get this thing to work again.. I thought iphones were un-brickable (not a word I know) after all!

Again this is an iphone 4S, I am using a mac, I have the latest version of itunes installed, my hosts are pointing to apple, I have then tried restoring normally through itunes, and also manually selecting the latest 6.0.1 ipsw file I downloaded from iclarified. I get the same (itunes error (-1)) result..

Please help - thanks!!
FYI, bumping is against forum rules.

Yes it is impossible to "brick" an iPhone but only in the correct context. When this statement is made, it is referring to when someone uses absinthe, redsn0w, etc to jailbreak their device. When using these programs, and installing various packages from default repos, then yes it is nearly impossible to "brick" a device. But if hardware stops working or is physically broken, then this will render the phone useless until said part is replaced, leaving it a brick. While I understand you dont want to believe Apple's definition for the (-1) iTunes error, it is very likely your phone is indeed broken, or "bricked".

dhlizard made an interesting comment earlier regarding your device is locked out, but since you have tried every single suggestion members have offered, it's starting to look like you bought a broken device. It's probably why the seller sold it in the first place.

I am by no means telling you to give up. I'm just explaining the definition of a device being labeled a "brick". When using software to jailbreak your phone, then yes, it's nearly impossible to brick it. But if your hardware breaks, well sadly your phone is bricked until that part is replaced. If I think of anything else to try or read about a new technique not mentioned in this thread I'll definitely post it for you so you can give it a shot. I sure hope you can get your phone working. Good luck!
BumpyFlatline is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 02:31 PM   #24
bobbytallant
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
FYI, bumping is against forum rules.

Yes it is impossible to "brick" an iPhone but only in the correct context. When this statement is made, it is referring to when someone uses absinthe, redsn0w, etc to jailbreak their device. When using these programs, and installing various packages from default repos, then yes it is nearly impossible to "brick" a device. But if hardware stops working or is physically broken, then this will render the phone useless until said part is replaced, leaving it a brick. While I understand you dont want to believe Apple's definition for the (-1) iTunes error, it is very likely your phone is indeed broken, or "bricked".

dhlizard made an interesting comment earlier regarding your device is locked out, but since you have tried every single suggestion members have offered, it's starting to look like you bought a broken device. It's probably why the seller sold it in the first place.

I am by no means telling you to give up. I'm just explaining the definition of a device being labeled a "brick". When using software to jailbreak your phone, then yes, it's nearly impossible to brick it. But if your hardware breaks, well sadly your phone is bricked until that part is replaced. If I think of anything else to try or read about a new technique not mentioned in this thread I'll definitely post it for you so you can give it a shot. I sure hope you can get your phone working. Good luck!
Wow thanks for the clarification of the bumping rule BumpyFlatline!

Sounds like very frank advice you have given me I will have a think - I am confident at the very least I can sell it for parts for at least what I bought it for. So not all bad - was just trying to fix and get a real steal for myself but I guess when its too good too be true it usually is.

Thanks for your help all but yes I do think I am fighting a losing battle here - if anyone does have any last recommendations it would again be appreciated
__________________
rMBP 15"
iPhone 5 Black
bobbytallant is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 04:39 PM   #25
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytallant View Post
Wow thanks for the clarification of the bumping rule BumpyFlatline!

Sounds like very frank advice you have given me I will have a think - I am confident at the very least I can sell it for parts for at least what I bought it for. So not all bad - was just trying to fix and get a real steal for myself but I guess when its too good too be true it usually is.

Thanks for your help all but yes I do think I am fighting a losing battle here - if anyone does have any last recommendations it would again be appreciated
Hey no problem. I wasn't trying to come off like a jerk so I apologize if I did. That's not my style.

I didn't re-read the thread, but did you try using a different computer and different cable? Does TU see the device at all? If so, do you have blobs? If you're still on 5.1.1 and have not tried to upgrade to 6.0 and meet all of the necessary requirements, you could try a re-restore to 5.1.1 via redsn0w. Either way, keep us updated.

EDIT: Here's a link to another thread discussing the exact same iTunes error (-1). One member says its definitely not broken hardware but a baseband issue. This would support the iPhonewiki's definition for the (-1) error.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1483619

Last edited by BumpyFlatline; Nov 5, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
BumpyFlatline is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First ever OSX Upgrade - an idiots guide! Apple fanboy Mac Basics and Help 16 Oct 26, 2013 04:58 PM
iPhone: An idiots guide to jail breaking Django Django Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 3 Feb 5, 2013 05:10 PM
iPhone 5: Keeps going into DFU Mode ^^ CoolMacLover iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting 9 Jan 25, 2013 09:23 AM
Stuck in Recovery Mode with my iPhone 3G (i cant do DFU mode!!) Moskiton Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 2 Jun 8, 2012 02:35 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC