Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1
spilakalb
macrumors member

Thank yo all..My first ios app in device..

Yes..This is the one of the happiest moments in my life..3 months backs it was a dream for me...At last it happened in 2-Nov-12:3.33 PM.
I had completed the testing in simulator in october.After that I was eagerly waiting to see my app in iPhone.But I don't have the Apple Developer Certificate..I had to go for the option of loading the app in Jailbroken device.Again..one more chanllenge infront of me(as usual entire ios app development was a challenging for me since I am new to
this..)..How to load the app in jailbroken device?....beacuse its involved lot of configuration changes.....After that it happened following starting..stoping..restarting..resuming...process...May be others can't understand the feeling of enjoyment of mine..But for me its something special...Feelings of a mother who delivered a kid...My next step is get the apple developer certificate..

Thank you all for your supports...
spilakalb is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 04:30 AM   #2
dhlizard
macrumors G3

N E 1 figure out what this means

Look for me here Jailbreak/Unlock Chart
dhlizard is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 05:55 AM   #3
dontpannic
macrumors 6502

He's happy that he's built an app and loaded it on to a physical device rather than a simulator. I'm having more difficulty understanding your 'txt spk'.

Congrats man! I wouldn't know where to start to be honest with you.
dontpannic is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 10:31 PM   #4
spilakalb
macrumors member

Hey..sory for my bad english..(Is it so bad?)..Thanks once again..
spilakalb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 10:42 PM   #5
faroZ06
Banned

When I tried to load my flashlight app onto my iPhone (since there doesn't seem to be an app out there that's simple and doesn't go to options whenever I touch the screen), I got an unknown error. That's probably because my iPhone was jailbroken and hacked significantly. Can you not load developer apps onto jailbroken devices through Xcode?
faroZ06 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 10:58 PM   #6
labman
macrumors 604

glad your happy I'm working on world peace myself..

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks