Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadget123

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
United Kingdom
I use to have one before I upgraded to my
iPhone.

Just got iPhone 5 dropped it and it looks rubbish now. Should I get an iPod touch with more memory than my iPhone and piece of mind I can look after it more
If I keep it in the house?

OMN

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2012
New York, New York
Replacement at Applestore

I would go to the Apple store to see what they can do for you since your going to spend the money from 49.00-399.99 usd

why not see if they will trade with some money added on for a refurbished iPhone 5 also get a case

iPhone.

Just got iPhone 5 dropped it and it looks rubbish now. Should I get an iPod touch with more memory than my iPhone and piece of mind I can look after it more

OMN

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2012
New York, New York
I just don't think its worth it you'll have a brand new phone again and no worries even with a case. your getting another iPhone 5 for less Then what your paid with Apple care still on why carry around two devices and look like your phone later thinking " i should have" just get the new phone and later on if you want an iPod get one i think the phone is way more important

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
iPhone.

I was going to get one but it doesn't really make sense if you already have an iPhone. No point carrying two devices right?

kylera

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2010
Seoul
One more vote in the "don't bother with two devices" column. Now, if you had an android phone, then it wouldn't be so redundant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.