Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 6, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1
arilaskin
macrumors newbie

Help with Calendar

Hello everyone,

I am a fairly seasoned OSX 10.x user and I have run into an issue with my calendar (iCal).

I am trying to delete a rather large calendar on my desktop and whenever I go to click delete on the highlighted calendar, the program freezes and 'not responding'.

I am wondering if there is a way to access that calendar's library file and remove it without having to go through the program.

*NOTE I am not similar with UNIX in the slightest the last time I tried something in UNIX I ended up deleting my /root directory...*

Any advice or assistance is always welcome. Thank you!

A
arilaskin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:26 PM   #2
coder12
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by arilaskin View Post
Hello everyone,

I am a fairly seasoned OSX 10.x user and I have run into an issue with my calendar (iCal).

I am trying to delete a rather large calendar on my desktop and whenever I go to click delete on the highlighted calendar, the program freezes and 'not responding'.

I am wondering if there is a way to access that calendar's library file and remove it without having to go through the program.

*NOTE I am not similar with UNIX in the slightest the last time I tried something in UNIX I ended up deleting my /root directory...*

Any advice or assistance is always welcome. Thank you!

A
What version of Calendar/OS X are you on?
Old Nov 7, 2012, 10:56 AM   #3
arilaskin
macrumors newbie

I'm using iCal ver 6.0 (1645) < build I assume
OSX 10.8.2
arilaskin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store