Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 7, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Sylon
macrumors 68000

Problems making screensavers in Quartz Composer

I'm trying to make a screensaver from a video I've made inside Quartz Composer. I've done it before, but I can't remember if that was before 10.8 or not. Anyway, now nothing is working. I've been using a tutorial that has worked for a long time. Could it be a ML problem? I am not good at programming or code, and Xcode is like Egyptian to me, I don't understand it. The process was simple enough for me to do, so its really frustrating that its not working now.

The problem is, the screensaver says: "You cannot use the _____ screen saver on this computer. Contact the developer of this screen saver for a newer version."

I don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean, I just made the damn thing. Can someone help me out here please?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming