|Nov 8, 2012, 12:17 AM||#1|
Weekly Photo Contest - Nov 8-14 (Theme: Repetition)
Welcome to this week's photo contest!
1. You may only submit one photo per contest.
2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)
4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)
5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)
Some of you may have heard that we had a little re-election here in the States. Regardless of which side of the aisle you are on, our president has gotten a 2nd term and a chance to repeat another 4 years. So let's see what creative ways you can show repetition in your photos.
15"MBP 2.66 i7 8GB; iPod Classic; iPhone5; Canon 5DIII w/24-105 f4L & 4 lenses
"You can observe a lot by just watching"-Yogi Berra
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Weekly Photo Contest (Nov. 14th to Nov. 21st): Energy||Cheese&Apple||Digital Photography||28||Nov 24, 2013 01:05 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest (Nov 6 - Nov 13th): Chill Out||twitch31||Digital Photography||33||Nov 18, 2013 01:26 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest - Nov 24 - Dec 1 (Theme: Mechanical)||JDDavis||Digital Photography||25||Dec 3, 2012 10:40 AM|
|Weekly Photo Contest - Nov 15-23 (Theme: Uniformed Service)||deep diver||Digital Photography||15||Nov 27, 2012 08:48 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest - Oct 30 - Nov 6 (Theme: Your Take On The Icons)||Sideonecincy||Digital Photography||31||Nov 8, 2012 10:10 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.